Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Morgan View Post
    Have we already noted that Gladiator was ordered to take him in alive, so he probably wasn't hitting him with his full force?
    Bah, ninja'd while typing my post. That's what I get for writing out a whole thing instead of quickly posting that.

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pendaran View Post
    Bah, ninja'd while typing my post. That's what I get for writing out a whole thing instead of quickly posting that.
    This, this, this changes everything. A witch would not have been blitzed like that. Ergo, CM is the witch.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Astonishing Member Captain Morgan's Avatar

Hey, watch it big or I'm gonna get ya. And your little dog too.

Now I'm imagining a very very drunk Wicked Witch of the West... which explains the flying monkeys, actually.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

The threat against me is one thing (terrifying, really), but the threat against my tiny canine?

You are barking up the wrong tree. I hate that little bastard.*

* Note: he is a little bastard, being the male offspring of unmarried parents.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan