2 1.61%
  • House #7

19 15.32%
  • House #8

16 12.90%
  • House #9

43 34.68%
Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Default Houses of X: which quarantine house would you choose?

During this global pandemic, I've seen this meme go around with different sets of characters and personalities. So, I decided to make an X-Men one for the fans here. I did use a random list generator to come up with the houses. Whether you choose a house for comfort, for usefulness of powers, to watch the drama, etc. I'm sure each choice will be interesting!

I like boys, comics, Disney, and traveling. // follow me @ itsnickmen
    “Have courage and be kind. Where there is kindness there is goodness, and where there is goodness there is magic.”
    Cinderella

ooo this is so hard. I think I'd wanna stay in #7, I feel like that's a fun dynamic ripe for antics.
    House #1 is an incredibly close second however I value my life too much to go there.
    To be a fly on the wall of #3........
    #9 has an incredibly wholesome vibe actually so maybe that's my choice
    #8 is an absolute powder keg

Ooooh fun! I would say House #9. Great chats with Storm, Jean, and Rachel, and fun games with Jubes and Kurt.
    I'll miss Betsy and Julio but not sure I could deal with Havok and Doug/Hank chats would put me to sleep.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

House #9 seems very perfect to me

#7 and #5 are nice too

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Seems House #9 would have the least amount of drama, so i'll go with that.

definitely house #9. I would just feel really safe there. lol
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Astonishing Member Soulsword323's Avatar

House 5. A lot of hotness in that group.

House #1 is drama central. Maybe I could get Piotr to paint me nude to pass the time, but Boom-Boom would be a mess and Logan and Daken would be fighting all the time. I think Monet would just fly off because she thinks she's genetically immune to the virus and everyone is being stupid.

House #2 would be like being stuck in the siege of the Red Keep in season 2 or whatever of GOT with Cersei(Emma) tormenting Sansa(Kate) while drinking copious amounts of wine. Forge and Karma would be working on a cure while X-23 cuts herself in the corner with anxiety. No thanks.

House #3 would be fun just to see Apocalypse lament on how weak this plague is compared to the old days. Roberto would have the best quarantine snacks(with a resident chef of course). Mystique and Rogue would would be fighting before long, or otherwise have teamed up to murder Quentin. No thanks.

House #4 would be the most secure: like in the subbasement of the mansion/underground bunker vibe. No fun though, super serious.

House #5 would be great to just lounge about with all the pretty boys. Polaris can chill, I guess. Totally doable.

House #6 would be creepy and weird. Hard pass, even if Domino keeps the house safe.

House #7 would be pretty great because you could travel anywhere with Magik. Sensible housemates, as long as we're talking grown Cable not Wifi. Not bad.

House #8 would overboil in a nuclear meltdown with all those egos and past beefs. Hard pass.

House #9 is perfect. Ororo is the best(and we are totally sneaking out to fly around the world on the winds), so that's an automatic win. Jubes would keep things light and fun, Jean would be interesting to have around to delve into the mind and work things out. Kurt would keep things lively, and Rachel would be like, this is nothing compared to the timeline I grew up in. All around the best house.
    Last edited by yogaflame; 04-09-2020 at 07:05 PM.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Ugh I guess 3
    GrindrStone(D)

Astonishing Member useridgoeshere's Avatar

Definitely House 5. Quarantine would drive Lorna nuts but up until then, it’d be cool.

House 4 is my backup but Beast. Ugh.

Spectacular Member

7 and 9 for me

House 8 DEFINITELY

Mostly so I can thirst over Magneto but everyone slowly getting more and more chaotic and unnerved... I would love to see it unfold.

Quote Originally Posted by Soulsword323 View Post
    House 5. A lot of hotness in that group.
    That’s a really great point.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    House 8 DEFINITELY

Mostly so I can thirst over Magneto but everyone slowly getting more and more chaotic and unnerved... I would love to see it unfold.
    Haha any of them could snap.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Astonishing Member ohsnapulon5000's Avatar

House 5 cuz everybody knows how to cook, is generally always good with entertainment, prolly lots of music and card games, lotsa collegey, commune feel to this house.

House 7 cuz it would be mad chill vibes, crafts everywhere, big loner vibes in this house so people don't need each other for entertainment but also know how to turn tf up!!! in a isolation dance party situation. Plus sage has got infinite wifi.

House 2 is giving me feels tho. I bet Emma gets fucking hilarious when she's delirious.
    Last edited by ohsnapulon5000; 04-09-2020 at 08:18 PM.

7 would be the most fun and I dont feel any of these characters would annoy the hell out of me. 9 would be drama free which i could dig. The only problem is Jubilee whom I think coiuld be very annoying