• House #8

16 12.90%
  • House #9

43 34.68%
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

9 is the obvious answer here.

BANNED

I’m going with House #9.

I feel like they would be having some DEEP conversations with Jubilee being the Joker.....

House IX!

The only downside would be Rachel demanding attention from her 'mom' all the time and Jean shutting her down... but I'm sure Storm can put up an air wall to buffer that noise out.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

9,cause I just want to chill and hang out with Kurt, Jean, Storm and Rachel. Jubilee can also be fun, we might also get shogo and u love babies. Plus if we get bored Jean and Rachel can use astral projection to take us out of the house to have fun anywhere in the world. Not a bad deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    Haha any of them could snap.
    Depending on how long we would be in there, I think we’d go through the entire spectrum of emotions then spend the last couple of weeks with everybody meditating or killing time in their own way.

House 8 no doubt. My boy, Cyclops is there and Kwannon could teach me how to fight and meditate.

Hot twink house 5 for the win. House 9 is fun, but I want some man eye candy to see me through quarantine.

Cyclops would be obsessively cleaning and cooking throughout the quarantine, saving you from all household chores. But I think that I choose 7.

By the way, those of you who vote for house 9, remember that Storm cannot bear being locked up. Imagine how she will behave after two weeks at home without being able to go outside.
    Last edited by Glio; 04-10-2020 at 03:16 AM.

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

Rogue and Sunspot are 2 of my biggest favorites, but strongly dislike Mystique and would not trust Apo.

So I'll go for house 5, as I really like all who are there. Least happy I would be in House 1
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

House 4: it is where I most likely have some sex too and where it is most likely a cure is found

House 2 can be fun too but... no sex...
    Primum vivere deindre philosophare

LMAO @ House 5 being second in the polls. Ya'll a horny bunch.

House 7 for me. Hopefully Yana doesn't accidentally unleash some Eldritichian horror. Nothing that Ali couldn't handle tho.

Astonishing Member Su_Whisterfield's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Foon4000 View Post
    Hot twink house 5 for the win. House 9 is fun, but I want some man eye candy to see me through quarantine.
    I beg your pardon?
    990904B5-B64B-4F05-A094-183D9F9EB470.jpg

House 7 is basically cheating when you think about it. Between Cable and Illyana you can travel through time and space. Are you overwhelmed at home? Teleport to a deserted island. Do you want to buy a Ring Fit? You travel to the future and buy one.

And the others are fine too, Dani will keep a fair order for household chores, Dazzler guarantees entertainment and Sage is useful for basically everything.

Astonishing Member Su_Whisterfield's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    Cyclops would be obsessively cleaning and cooking throughout the quarantine, saving you from all household chores. But I think that I choose 7.

By the way, those of you who vote for house 9, remember that Storm cannot bear being locked up. Imagine how she will behave after two weeks at home without being able to go outside.
    Re house 9, true about Ororo, but she’s got two of her besties in there, she’ll be reet.
    By the end of the lockdown that house will have written a thesis on human/mutant relations, solved world poverty and the Riddle of the Sphinx and Shogo will have been spoiled rotten.

Quote Originally Posted by Su_Whisterfield View Post
    Re house 9, true about Ororo, but she’s got two of her besties in there, she’ll be reet.
    By the end of the lockdown that house will have written a thesis on human/mutant relations, solved world poverty and the Riddle of the Sphinx and Shogo will have been spoiled rotten.
    I think the dealbreaker for me is if the tension between Rachel and Jean gives everyone else in the house a headache or not. And how Shogo behaves.