2 1.61%
  • House #7

19 15.32%
  • House #8

16 12.90%
  • House #9

43 34.68%
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

House #1 Boom-Boom would and Logan would want to drink all the time. Colossus would be a big teddy bear that would cook for me and I could hug him 24/7. M and Daken...well they’re fine.

House #2 Emma and X-23 would think I’m the most annoying person in the world and would murder me. Forge and Kate...I guess I would have tons of fun with them. Karma is just Karma.

House #3 Apocalypse would make us, minus me, his horseman he would probably leave me to die from starvation.

House #4 Me, Cypher work have tons of fun and fool around if you know what I mean.

House #5 With so many guys I would never get bored, me and Lorna would become bffs.

House #6 I would just have fun playing pranks on Mister Sinister until he decided to experiment/murder me.

House #7 Me, Magik, Dazzler, and KidCabke would have so so much fun! Sage would be my mommy if I get sad. And I would just pretend Dani wasn’t there.

House #8Perfect! It would be entertaining to see Scott, Havok, and Magneto. Plus Scott can cook us all breakfast and probably have an affair with Kwannon. I would also make sure Betsy and Kwannon can get to a good place. And I would ask Kwannon what the heck was going on with her and Mister Sinister(I saw what happened in Fallen Angels #6). And I would certainly drool over Magneto...I love him!

House #9 It would be nice being with all of them, they’re like all my favorite siblings!

Astonishing Member Sandmans_Raven's Avatar

I went with 5 but 9 looks like a lot of fun as well. I feel like I wouldn't walk out of 1 or 3 alive lol
    Make Good Art

Id wanna chill with Betsy and Scott. So #8.

house 2 mainly because i know Emma is going to be stockpiled with all the necessities and I probably def will be highly entertained
    Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

House 9 is definetly the place to be to spend a calm, fun, loving and mature time.

House 5 would be sexy. Would love a house with Daken, Northstar and Rictor as well but none of them are in good company.

House 8 for the drama! Oh lord!
    A picture would last longer darling...

Quote Originally Posted by Dipter View Post
    I picked House 8 because suburban house husband Cyclops is the hottest Cyclops. He'd be cooking, cleaning, telling dad jokes, and trying to coerce everyone into playing board games to pass the time. Magneto would be in full grandpa mode telling everyone interesting stories about his life. Having front row seats to witness the drama of Scott and Kwannon being stuck in a house together would just be the cherry on top.
    Scott doesn't cook or clean

dudes who cook well: Gambit and Bishop

Incredible Member

8 so I could befriend my beloved betsy, but gosh psylocke vs kwannon, betsy vs magneto, magneto vs scott, sexual tension of cyke vs kwanon, havok and betsy... this house would be chaos

Incredible Member The Thunderbird's Avatar

I'd choose House 9. So many good people there and a safe place to stay. Perhaps make a few friends. Plus I imagine that Storm would be quite effective at social distancing considering she can summon nasty weather to keep people from gathering outside.

BANNED

I voted house 1 'cause Wolverine is my favorite, but i'm kind of scared from Daken 'cause he's rapist... lol But logan would probably protect me.

This is fun, lol. Maybe I'll make a second one a week later with a different random set of groups.

I'd definitely choose House 8 just to sit back and watch my favorites go at it. Everyone just hashing it out. Plus, I'd love to just watch daddy Erik, scruffy Scott, and pretty boy Alex lie around the house. Just a lot of sexual, heated, aggressive tension going on in this house.

“Have courage and be kind. Where there is kindness there is goodness, and where there is goodness there is magic.”
    Cinderella

Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

And Tyke was kidnapped for months on a pirate ship scrubbing and cleaning.

Live stream from House #4

"Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

House #3 for me. I'd just love to sit on a table and talk to two of the X-men's biggest trolls, Ms. Darkholme and Quentin Quire ( here's hoping these two get to be on a team at some point!). Hopefully some of Sunspot's confidence would rub off on me , lol. Rogue is a darling and she's been through so much, I'd love to hear what she has to say. I think she's really wise, despite being young. As for Poccy, we probably wouldn't talk much but I'd like to hear his perspective on a few things, even if we disagree . He could probably use this time to teach the group a bunch of things, but not sure he'd feel inclined to do so .

House #9 is where I'd feel the safest,though, and likely where I'd feel the most welcome .

4, 7 or 9. Not sure why but I've been a Bishop mood
    Some of us wait, some of us act.