Default JSA Omnibus Vol 1, 2 and 3

I decide to collect the first mega volume, JSA Omnibus Volume 1 and am on the last few issues of this beast.

REASON FOR READING
    ------------------------
    Wanting to read Hourman stories and Power Girl stories was my original motivation for collecting, but the whole cast of heroes are fun to read.

THOUGHTS/REVIEW
    ---------------------
    Ultimately PG really isn't represented in this Volume.

I found the first 15ish issues, the introductions, wasn't to keen on the stories and art in that batch.

The middle of this book is filled with groupings of stories though couldnt really say there was any larger story being told... the last 10 or so issues are origin stories of sorts again though these last issues have been my favourite.

Over all the Omnibus is good but nothing earth shattering, I wouldn't rush to reread it anytime soon, really just didn't get a sense of any over all story being told and this is a problem when your reading 50ish issues and over 1000 pages...

Having said that I had enough fun that I wanna read more, hoping things get more connected and some larger stories can be told, as well as some more great art.

QUESTION
    ---------------------------
    Having said that

I bought this Omnibus on Amazon.ca (I'm Canadian) and Volume 2 is sold out of new copies and has no used either.

Amazon.com no longer sells to my region due to covid, so no idea if they have used copies.

I did spot it on ebay for 265 cad and 30 shipping... but nearly 300 for a series I'm only half excited about seems crazy.

Why is vol 2 so rare and anyone have any thoughts on where I can buy for a more reasonable price.
    ???
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Menacer; 04-10-2020 at 07:54 PM.