Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Amazing Member

Default Is Stephanie Brown a member of the Batfamily?

Well the poll about batfamily doesn't include her, and Tynion's Tec made her too dependant on Tim's presence, Pennyworth RIP made clear who is in and who is out, she was Batgirl but that was under Babs' blessing and now what do you think?
    Last edited by Dazai_Osamu; 04-10-2020 at 09:04 PM.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Yes. She was Batgirl

I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dazai_Osamu View Post
    Well the poll about batfamily doesn't include her, and Tynion's Tec made her too dependant on Tim's presence, Pennyworth RIP made clear who is in and who is out, she was Batgirl but that was under Babs' blessing and now what do you think?
    I mean, I expect everyone knows what I think. But yes. She was, is, and always will be Batfamily. No matter how stupid DC editorial or writers get.
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews, Stephanie Brown Discord

Yep. She's Batgirl Purple. Babs is Batgirl Blue, and Cass is Batgirl Black. Something about trios just works.

BANNED

Yes, she's. I just forget to add her in my pool of which bat family characters do you dislike.... :/ her and Azrael, may be i should have added Alfred as well... But it was on the top of my head... so this is what happened. :/

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Yep. She's Batgirl Purple. Babs is Batgirl Blue, and Cass is Batgirl Black. Something about trios just works.
    There is already a Batgirl Trio Concept in FUTURES END:
    Cassandra,Stephanie and Tiffany Fox with Barbara as Mentor.

Incredible Member Gotham citizen's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dazai_Osamu View Post
    Can the most underrated and badly used (at least in my humble opinion) Batgirl not to be part of the Bat-family?

Quote Originally Posted by millernumber1 View Post
    I mean, I expect everyone knows what I think. But yes. She was, is, and always will be Batfamily. No matter how stupid DC editorial or writers get.
    Maybe I'm wrong, but it seems to me Stephanie is "cursed" by the fact the writers and the editors see in her only the Tim's fiancée and a girl who want be a Batman's sidekick, without see the potential inherent in a character who choose to fight her criminal father, to become a vigilante like Batman and in this way de facto she disowned her true father to adopt Batman like model. With this background there is everything it is necessary to develop one of the greatest characters of the Bat-family; at least to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Gurz View Post
    Yes, she's. I just forget to add her in my pool of which bat family characters do you dislike.... :/ her and Azrael, may be i should have added Alfred as well... But it was on the top of my head... so this is what happened. :/
    For that you will be crucified in the server room of the forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Masterff View Post
    There is already a Batgirl Trio Concept in FUTURES END:
    Cassandra,Stephanie and Tiffany Fox with Barbara as Mentor.
    Yeah - Tiffany would be Batgirl Pink under Jackalope's naming convention.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    Yes. She was Batgirl
    AND Robin.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Danger Doll in pink! Chickfighter's Avatar

Yes, Stephanie Brown was Spoiler, Robin and Batgirl! She was best friend to Cass, love interest to Tim and mentored by Barbara. She slapped Batman! She was part of Bat Inc. Her run as Batgirl was the best comic run ever! She is an integral part of the "Batfamily." Case closed.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Yeah - Tiffany would be Batgirl Pink under Jackalope's naming convention.
    Indeed! She would be the newest Batgirl, along with the Pink Zord!

Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

Yes, she is and will always be a member of the Batfamily. She was not only Batgirl but also Robin for a very short period.
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Blonde, brunette, and redhead

An in-law. She has become an extension of Tim.
    Last edited by Godlike13; 04-11-2020 at 12:06 PM.

Spectacular Member

is she apart of the bat-family yes, but truth be told Bruce never liked her until she died and came back he felt guilty for using her. Bruce rewarded her to push cass to go to Hong Kong and to find a way to watch over her. as for Alfred funeral she not immediately family, cass and duke should have been there though.