Default Tiger King Vs. Jurassic Park/World

Let's say fully grown, adult tigers (any species) descend on the Jurassic Park movies. Only movie versions will be used (so raptors will be movie sized, the Dilophosaurus will get fins and sticky venom, etc.)

1. Which dinosaurs can a tiger defeat 1-on-1?

2. Which dinosaurs would need to gang up to defeat a single tiger? For example, how many Compys would be needed to take out 1 tiger?

3. For more powerful dinosaurs (say, a T-Rex or even Indominous Rex), how many tigers would it take to defeat 1 of those dinosaurs?

(For obvious reasons, the Mosasaurus is disqualified for being an aquatic dinosaur and thus unreachable. Only land/air dinosaurs allowed. No humans, either.)
    Last edited by Cyke; 04-11-2020 at 01:42 PM.

Kinda disappointed this isn't a scenario where Joe Exotic runs Jurassic Park, cause that is all kinds of hilarious

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hiromi View Post
    Kinda disappointed this isn't a scenario where Joe Exotic runs Jurassic Park, cause that is all kinds of hilarious
    I say that we file a class action lawsuit against Cyke, because I came into this thread for Joe Exotic too.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Will Hatch View Post
    I say that we file a class action lawsuit against Cyke, because I came into this thread for Joe Exotic too.
    Hey, you can't touch me! I'm fully cooperating with the Feds!

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Will Hatch View Post

Me three. Even got the image of Joe Exotic riding around the park on a dinosaur, singing his new country single "I Saw A Dinosaur" while flipping that bitch Carole Baskin the double bird in my head.
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke View Post
    Let's say fully grown, adult tigers (any species) descend on the Jurassic Park movies. Only movie versions will be used (so raptors will be movie sized, the Dilophosaurus will get fins and sticky venom, etc.)

1. Which dinosaurs can a tiger defeat 1-on-1?

2. Which dinosaurs would need to gang up to defeat a single tiger? For example, how many Compys would be needed to take out 1 tiger?

3. For more powerful dinosaurs (say, a T-Rex or even Indominous Rex), how many tigers would it take to defeat 1 of those dinosaurs?

(For obvious reasons, the Mosasaurus is disqualified for being an aquatic dinosaur and thus unreachable. Only land/air dinosaurs allowed. No humans, either.)
    This is a fun concept for a match

1. A Siberian Tiger weighs over twice as much as a raptor, I'd give it the win 7 out of 10 times, getting it into a hold, and then biting it. The raptor might be able get its throat with its toe claw when the tiger lunges but I dont see this taking a majority. Compys, and Dilophosaurus also can't take a tiger. I'd also give them good odds at taking down a ptrenadon, the tiger should be to heavy for one to lift, and could tear one apart once they got their paws on it.

2. I'd say a pair of Raptors could probably take a tiger, as soon as the tiger grabs one Raptor it would be wide open for the other one. 3 would win almost everytime. Dilophosaurus are a little harder. Assuming we are talking about JP 1 Dilophosaurus who probably weren't fully grown, then they are a fair bit smaller then a raptor. Their venom could blind a tiger but I dont see them hitting a moving tiger in the eyes. 3-5, seem like the right answer here.

Compys make this comparable to rat baiting, it's hard to say maybe 50 if they were all blood lusted.

Pteranodons, have a harder time taking turns dive bombing the tiger, doing small amounts of damage while it can do a fair bit of damage smashing at their wings and fragile bodies. I'd say 6 or 7.

3. This gets even harder. It would take quite a few tigers to take down a T Rex, even more for an Indominus. I'd think it might take
    7 tigers to beat an Indoraptor.