Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Who wins the KO?

You made this EXACT thread before. With the same picture and everything.

https://community.cbr.com/showthread...s-boxing-match

And it's not like you made it years ago and probably forgot you had made it.
    Last edited by The Arbiter; 04-12-2020 at 06:29 AM.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Quote Originally Posted by The Arbiter View Post

I didn't remember this thread had been done before. Thanks for the reminder. Of course, my answer is the same as before. The guy who is a million times faster still wins. The Hulk loses.
    Power with Girl is better.

I made duplicate threads before it happens.

Archmanifestation of YOLO Noldere's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    It really shouldn't happen to someone with literally only 8 posts to their name, though.
    This signature intentionally left blank.

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    I've made near duplicate threads before as well. Sometimes accidentally, sometimes intentionally but with slight variations. Problem is...

Quote Originally Posted by Noldere View Post
    It really shouldn't happen to someone with literally only 8 posts to their name, though.
    ^ that basically. Like, I've posted gazillions of threads over the years in my defense.

Anyways, I'm not reeaallly trying to crap on the guy. He has PM'd me since and it's all good.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

BANNED

Superman would win imo

I've made near duplicate threads before as well. Sometimes accidentally, sometimes intentionally but with slight variations. Problem is...

^ that basically. Like, I've posted gazillions of threads over the years in my defense.

Anyways, I'm not reeaallly trying to crap on the guy. He has PM'd me since and it's all good.
    Same here. I've made duplicate threads from ones done years before. Good to hear the guy is okay. It's a really good piece of art. It's just that the results of the fighjt are a foregone conclusion.

I've responded to the same thread years apart. I respond to a thread, someone necros it years later, I respond without realizing it was the old thread, I go through the other responses afterwards, and I see that I have written almost the exact same thing years apart.

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelC View Post
    I've responded to the same thread years apart. I respond to a thread, someone necros it years later, I respond without realizing it was the old thread, I go through the other responses afterwards, and I see that I have written almost the exact same thing years apart.
    Hahahaha I think most of us have done this at least once.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelC View Post
    I've done that many times. Of course, the really embarrassing part is if my answer the second time is drastically different. But that tends to happen only if it was necroed from my early days on the forum.

I don't mind watermarks that much, but I HATE when people put that big deviantart logo right dead center of the picture.

Even without the super-speed aspect, I think Superman wins.

Astonishing Member

I'd be more intrigued about each side's coaching advice and which would be more effective.

My personal question here is what is with the carefully arranged fringe tassels on the Hulk's shorts. That's not pants tear damage, that's the Hulk trying to be extra stylish or something. That's the Hulk buying his shorts fresh off the runway from Fashion Week.

That's the Hulk getting ready to do his little turn on the catwalk. Yeah on the catwalk, on the catwalk, yeah. Hulk shake his little tush on the catwalk.