Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Pendaran View Post
    My personal question here is what is with the carefully arranged fringe tassels on the Hulk's shorts. That's not pants tear damage, that's the Hulk trying to be extra stylish or something. That's the Hulk buying his shorts fresh off the runway from Fashion Week.

That's the Hulk getting ready to do his little turn on the catwalk. Yeah on the catwalk, on the catwalk, yeah. Hulk shake his little tush on the catwalk.
    Oh come on. You've heard of WWH. This is WWH (World Wrestling Hulk). It's all about being flamboyant. Wait until you see his finisher: the Gamma Bomb (off the top rope).
    Power with Girl is better.

I'll grant you that also explains the cape.

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

My personal question here is what is with the carefully arranged fringe tassels on the Hulk's shorts. That's not pants tear damage, that's the Hulk trying to be extra stylish or something. That's the Hulk buying his shorts fresh off the runway from Fashion Week.

That's the Hulk getting ready to do his little turn on the catwalk. Yeah on the catwalk, on the catwalk, yeah. Hulk shake his little tush on the catwalk.
    I did not see that reference coming in this thread, but given Hulk's transformation process, it's pretty clear that he's too sexy for his shirt, so sexy it hurts.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Actually, that reminds me of some Muay Thai shorts, that have this kind of fringe tassels as well. "Hulk know Muay Thai"... now THAT is a terrifying thought.

I'll also note that one of my first thoughts seeing this picture was that we might have to use the cinematic versions, given the suits worn by Supes, Cap, Batman and Aquaman (who also looks like Jason Momoa) among others. Doesn't change the result though...

Stop this at once, Pen.

Quote Originally Posted by KJS View Post
    Stop this at once, Pen.
    It is hardly my fault that the Hulk is too sexy for his hat, too sexy for his hat.

What do you think about that?

(I mean, look, he's not wearing a hat. Clearly he was too sexy for it.)

I did not see that reference coming in this thread, but given Hulk's transformation process, it's pretty clear that he's too sexy for his shirt, so sexy it hurts.
    See? I'm not the only one noticing this.

Now that you mention it, there’s no Black Panther, Tigra, Hellcat, Black Cat, Wildcat, Bronze Tiger, Lionheart, Cat-Man, White Tiger etc....

Clearly he’s also too sexy for his cat. Too sexy for his cat. Poor pussy. Poor pussy cat.

But can you say, hand on heart, that the arena in the image isn't in Milan, New York or Japan?

Yes. I can. Because he’s too sexy for all of those places.

Astonishing Member

My question is will either participant be all that interested in winning a date with Kevin Owens?

Quote Originally Posted by wjowski View Post
    My question is will either participant be all that interested in winning a date with Kevin Owens?
    And now Kassius Ohno is sad.

Hulk too sexy for car.
    too sexy for car.
    Hulk throw it very far.

Pendaran wins the KO.

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

I love this forum.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

I mean, Hulk does have multiple personality disorder, which in turn has lead to some interesting incarnations of the Hulk. I'm pretty sure this is Hunka-Hunk of Burnin' Love Hulk. Marvel's vaudevillian follow up plan after Love and Thunder.

At a theater near you.
    "Sir, does this mean that Ann Margret's not coming?"
    ----------------------
    "One of the maddening but beautiful things about comics is that you have to give characters a sense of change without changing them so much that they violate the essence of who they are." ~ Ann Nocenti, Chris Claremont's X-Men.