Astonishing Member batnbreakfast's Avatar

Default Your dream come true ... working on Batman

Be it writer/ penciller/ artist (in general)/ director/ musician. Who do you want to take a crack at the Dark Knight? Stay healthy :-))

Mine: writer- James Ellroy, director- David Fincher, actor- James McAvoy as Joker

see beauty in all things. charliehustle415's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by batnbreakfast View Post
    Be it writer/ penciller/ artist (in general)/ director/ musician. Who do you want to take a crack at the Dark Knight? Stay healthy :-))

Mine: writer- James Ellroy, director- David Fincher, actor- James McAvoy as Joker
    Fincher on a Batman movie would be pretty amazing.

I would love to see a comedic take on a Batman film so I would love to see a Steph Batgirl film with Edgar Wright as director with Emma Stone as Oracle and a relative unknown as Steph. I think in the style of Scott Pilgrim would be so good.

As for comic I would love to see Paul Pope back to do a prequel to Batman Year 100; I really want to know what happened to Bruce

co-writers - Derek Kolstad & Nia DeCosta
    director - Hiro Murai
    produced by - Jordan Peele via Monkeypaw Production; and Outlier Society Production

doing an adaptation and extension of Christopher Priest's "The Hill" that starts off as a straightforward retelling of the story set in the 90s that expands it to have lasting consequences on Batman and the people of Gotham. that would then lead into a contemporary continuation where new Batman Luke Fox deals with the fall out and legacy is predecessor, Bruce Wayne, as it appears the "ghost" (literal or metaphorical) of Demetrius Korlee corrupts the streets of Gotham and the people's faith in what Batman is once again. I'd want Priest involved to help consult on what he wanted to do with the original story

Bruce Wayne/90s Batman - Armie Hammer

modern retired Bruce Wayne - Jon Hamm

Luke Fox/Modern Batman - Michael B. Jordan (cliche choice, I know, but the guy's perfect)
    THE SIGNAL (Duke Thomas) is DC's secret shonen protagonist so I made him a fandom wiki

also, check out "The Signal Tape" a Duke Thomas fan project.

currently following:
    • DC: Red Hood: The Hill
    • Marvel: TBD
    • Manga (Shonen/Seinen): One Piece, My Hero, Dandadan, Jujutsu Kaisen, Kaiju No. 8, Reincarnation of The Veteran Soldier, Oblivion Rouge, ORDEAL, The Breaker: Eternal Force

"power does not corrupt, power always reveals."

Astonishing Member batnbreakfast's Avatar

Noah Hawley- a Rogues Gallery movie
    Nic Pizzolatto- Gotham Central
    Jon Favreau- Batman
    Last edited by batnbreakfast; 06-08-2020 at 03:15 AM.