Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    I'm very interested into the Kate situation, the Children of the Vault and whatever is going to happen on Genosha in Empyre. I'm actually curious about everything and I want to get info or previews or something.
    I am looking forward to how they use Genosha in Empyre as well.
    Last edited by jmc247; 04-14-2020 at 10:41 PM.

All I know is nothing had better be late for a long while after this. Unless they’re ill, writers and artists can work from home and get this stuff done! We’re in a digital age, so unless there’s printer issues when things get back to normal, we should have lots to read!

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Castle View Post
    Would Marvel want to address Covid-19? X-Men has exhausted many other similar stories. The legacy virus, the techno organic virus and other things that has been detrimental to the mutant race.
    I think not in this DoX universe it would be ridiculous if Covid was an issue on the back of all the Krakoan wonder drugs the earth has.

Quote Originally Posted by Rev9 View Post
    I think not in this DoX universe it would be ridiculous if Covid was an issue on the back of all the Krakoan wonder drugs the earth has.
    Or maybe COVID in the Marvel universe is a virus from outside of Earth and even Krakoa can't cure it!?

Quote Originally Posted by Rev9 View Post
    Technically they could as Krakoa offers antibiotics, not antivirals.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    GODDESS BE PRAISED!!! A new and actually relevant and interesting thread.

The reappearance of the Goblin Queen and the Arrako story lines might be connected but...I honestly don't see how. Which is AWESOME!
    Broo being King Brood is probably part of a far reaching long-term plot. Also AWESOME!
    I'm anxious to see just how Kate returns in Marauders and how her singular issue with Krakoa is resolved but I absolutely admit I want to see Sebastian's demise even more. THAT, is going to be AWESOME!
    Excalibur remains intriguing, I do think Saturnyne will be a match for Xaddy •-[A]-•...looking forward to seeing a good battle for Otherworld. Brexcalibur are sexy-AWESOME!
    X-Force, as with X-Men, seems to be building towards long-term plots but still remains quite unpredictable from issue to issue...Doubly AWESOME!!

I remain reserved on the XoS stuff...mainly because what's going on now is so frakkin' interesting....so, not as AWESOME!

I love this bright shiny new carousel...Dur The Undying is my ride...back off.
    And...I am wearing my Goblin Prince outfit sans unmentionables as I write this.

Honestly...It's all so much to process I don't want to overthink and speculate going forward. I want to keep my mind open to what ever is presented when it's presented.
    I'm most looking forward to the shaw resolve too. I want to know if a mutant on the council is treated a little differently than like your Sabretooth or the hellions or are such punishments only resolved for human killers.

Beyond that i think it needs to be addressed at some point what the law is for mutant on mutant crime simply because just because one can be resurrected doesn't mean some mutants won't create atrocities against each other. Perhaps the arena and where disputes are also settled but i can see that being a world where very powerful mutants can be bullies.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/