Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

In the Raimi films, Peter knows how to play a piano. Is there anything in his comic history that shows this? does he know how to play any other instrument?
    spidey-piano.jpg

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Revolutionary_Jack View Post
    It's a Vinyl LP record, not a CD. As someone who has actually had the chance to play records for real, let me tell you they are different. The music quality is simply incomparable.

I wouldn't go as far as saying the difference in quality is incomparable, but it's true that one of those formats has better stereo separation, handles bass better, doesn't suffer from surface noise, allows a higher dynamic range (although this has been handled very poorly for short-sighted reasons, particularly in the 00s), is devoid of "wow" and "flutter" artifacts and a lot of other subtle details. And if you miss all those disadvantages, the producer/engineer can even "print" them for artistic reasons.

Hint: I'm not talking about vinyl.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Shunt View Post
    I wouldn't go as far as saying the difference in quality is incomparable, but it's true that one of those formats has better stereo separation, handles bass better, doesn't suffer from surface noise, allows a higher dynamic range (although this has been handled very poorly for short-sighted reasons, particularly in the 00s), is devoid of "wow" and "flutter" artifacts and a lot of other subtle details. And if you miss all those disadvantages, the producer/engineer can even "print" them for artistic reasons.

Hint: I'm not talking about vinyl.