Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    2,665

    Default "Archie" Legion trades

    I'm looking for Legion trades, post-Zero Hour. It was a long run which had cartoony art and ended before the DnA run. I haven't had any luck finding them. Can anyone help?

  2. #2
    Mighty Member jb681131's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    1,166

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Steel Inquisitor View Post
    I'm looking for Legion trades, post-Zero Hour. It was a long run which had cartoony art and ended before the DnA run. I haven't had any luck finding them. Can anyone help?
    If you talk in codes, it is harder for us to help you ?
    What do you mean by "Archie" ? What is DnA for you ?
    Are you talking about the DC Comics "Zero-Hour" event ?

    All the DC LEGION titles are listed here:
    https://comicvine.gamespot.com/profi...pinoffs/55442/

    I don't see any "cartoony" ones on there.
    How do you know they exist ? And do you have a preview of what you're looking for ?

  3. #3
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    2,665

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jb681131 View Post
    If you talk in codes, it is harder for us to help you ?
    What do you mean by "Archie" ? What is DnA for you ?
    Are you talking about the DC Comics "Zero-Hour" event ?
    Sorry, I thought people would recognise those terms, since they popular in Legion vernacular. Or used to be. The "Archie" Legion is the post-Zero Hour Legion. It was called that due to the art style. Yes.

    Edit: DnA was a nickname for Abnett and Lanning, the writers of that run.

    All the DC LEGION titles are listed here:
    https://comicvine.gamespot.com/profi...pinoffs/55442/

    I don't see any "cartoony" ones on there.
    How do you know they exist ? And do you have a preview of what you're looking for ?
    You've been a great help, I see what I'm looking for. For example: 40) "Time and Chance." The comics in the 90's era was what I needed.
    Last edited by Steel Inquisitor; 04-13-2020 at 03:46 AM.

  4. #4
    Mighty Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    1,054

    Default

    There have been 2 thick trades of the Zero Hour reboot run.

    https://www.amazon.com/Legionnaires-...6781764&sr=8-2

    https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...oreType=ebooks

    The majority of the run has not been collected.

  5. #5
    Father Son Kamehameha < Kuwagaton's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    7,822

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Steel Inquisitor View Post
    Sorry, I thought people would recognise those terms, since they popular in Legion vernacular. Or used to be. The "Archie" Legion is the post-Zero Hour Legion. It was called that due to the art style. Yes.

    Edit: DnA was a nickname for Abnett and Lanning, the writers of that run.

    Yeah, those are still relatively well known terms. That, "Batch Legion" etc

    They're reprinting Giffen's run later this year so maybe in the near future they'll reprint the 90s stories. Right now though I really haven't seen much of the stuff that came before DnA except for those two trades listed.
    Welcome or welcome back! Please check out the updated
    CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

  6. #6
    Extraordinary Member Zero Hunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    6,352

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rincewind View Post
    There have been 2 thick trades of the Zero Hour reboot run.

    https://www.amazon.com/Legionnaires-...6781764&sr=8-2

    https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...oreType=ebooks

    The majority of the run has not been collected.
    I have been really hoping they will do a 3rd collection. The stories up next are so good like the Superboy crossover, the reboot intro of the Fatal Five, and the President Chu storyline.

  7. #7
    Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    In the Tardis reading Daredevil
    Posts
    15,558

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rincewind View Post
    There have been 2 thick trades of the Zero Hour reboot run.

    https://www.amazon.com/Legionnaires-...6781764&sr=8-2

    https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...oreType=ebooks

    The majority of the run has not been collected.
    They should be collected in omnis
    One thing I ask from the LORD, this only do I seek: that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to gaze on the beauty of the LORD and to seek him in his temple.--Psalm 27:4

    “Fortunately for me, I'm not a cop. so, I can break your face into a jigsaw puzzle if I want to...”--Daredevil

    “I am a citizen of the universe. And a gentleman to boot.”--The Doctor

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •