Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default If Peter Parker suddenly got all the Infinity Stones how would he use them?

So say he was fighting with Avengers and Thanos had the infinity stones but the glove fell off his hand or whatever and suddenly landed on Peter's hand how do you think he'd use the power of stones?

He'd probably stop the fight (if he could figure out how in time). Beyond that, I think that Captain Universe story way back when would give a pretty good idea how he would treat it.
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

The Superior Spider-clone SpideyClone's Avatar

He would undo OMD.

He'd feel bad about it and snap himself out of existence instead.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Incredible Member

Tom Holland Peter Parker would scramble to remove the glove, as quickly as possible, screaming all the way.

Quote Originally Posted by SpideyClone View Post
    He would undo OMD.

*ding ding* We have a WINNER!

Astonishing Member

It already happened two times in the comics:

+ The first one, I can't remember the title, but the comic was about half of the universe eradicated and Spider-Man recluted by the surviving heroes to face Thanos. At the climax, Spider-Man manages to get the infinity gauntlet, and not knowing what to do with it and before Thanos reachs him, he simply says "I wish Thanos never got the Infinity Stones". With that, Spider-Man goes back in time on Earth as anything ever happened, and the Avengers thinks Spider-Man was hit really hard in the head with his story. Spider-Man is not sure if everything was just his imagination, but somewhere in space, we see Thanos drawing Spider-Man's face in the ground and stomps on it, meaning everything was real and Thanos remembers it, and now it holds a deep grudge against Spider-Man.

+ The second one was a What If? of the Newer Fantastic Four (Spider-Man, Wolverine, Hulk and Ghost Rider; the last one replaced by Iron Man because of Thanos' snap) in the Infinity War. After defeating Thanos, Spider-Man takes the Infinity Gauntlet and acts responsably with it, undoing everything Thanos did and restoring half of the universe desintegrated (Mary Jane included).

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ursalink View Post
    It already happened two times in the comics:

+ The first one, I can't remember the title, but the comic was about half of the universe eradicated and Spider-Man recluted by the surviving heroes to face Thanos. At the climax, Spider-Man manages to get the infinity gauntlet, and not knowing what to do with it and before Thanos reachs him, he simply says "I wish Thanos never got the Infinity Stones". With that, Spider-Man goes back in time on Earth as anything ever happened, and the Avengers thinks Spider-Man was hit really hard in the head with his story. Spider-Man is not sure if everything was just his imagination, but somewhere in space, we see Thanos drawing Spider-Man's face in the ground and stomps on it, meaning everything was real and Thanos remembers it, and now it holds a deep grudge against Spider-Man.

+ The second one was a What If? of the Newer Fantastic Four (Spider-Man, Wolverine, Hulk and Ghost Rider; the last one replaced by Iron Man because of Thanos' snap) in the Infinity War. After defeating Thanos, Spider-Man takes the Infinity Gauntlet and acts responsably with it, undoing everything Thanos did and restoring half of the universe desintegrated (Mary Jane included).
    I think the first one was The Avengers and the Infinity Gauntlet, which was published in the late 2000s as a four-part miniseries retelling the Infinity Gauntlet storyline. And yeah, an in-character Spider-Man would probably just try to find a way to keep or get it as far away from the bad guys as possible, with (almost) no thought to using it for himself. That said, it would be interesting to see Thanos having a grudge against Spider-Man for reasons not having to do with his fixation on Death, even if one could argue that Death would have a good reason to be fixated on Spider-Man in light of how much death has factored into his stories.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Depends I guess, I mean I remember an issue of What if where he made up a part of an F4 team and got it and used it to stop Thanos and bring back everyone he killed then he handed it over.

Outside of that who knows, I mean power and responsibility don't get much bigger than that...maybe bring back Gwen, her Dad, Harry and Uncle Ben back?

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    I think the first one was The Avengers and the Infinity Gauntlet, which was published in the late 2000s as a four-part miniseries retelling the Infinity Gauntlet storyline. And yeah, an in-character Spider-Man would probably just try to find a way to keep or get it as far away from the bad guys as possible, with (almost) no thought to using it for himself. That said, it would be interesting to see Thanos having a grudge against Spider-Man for reasons not having to do with his fixation on Death, even if one could argue that Death would have a good reason to be fixated on Spider-Man in light of how much death has factored into his stories.
    I could just picture a What If where she loves him and not Deadpool and both DP and Thanos are gunning for him because of that.

But really if there is anyone who would not use the damn thing it would be him.

Quote Originally Posted by Hulkout42 View Post
    I could just picture a What If where she loves him and not Deadpool and both DP and Thanos are gunning for him because of that.

But really if there is anyone who would not use the damn thing it would be him.
    That might be the one thing that could end the Spideypool bromance, heh.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Death is already fixated on someone close to Spider-Man: Ben Reilly, because of how the Jackal killed him 27 times while perfecting his cloning process.

Quote Originally Posted by Ursalink View Post
    Death is already fixated on someone close to Spider-Man: Ben Reilly, because of how the Jackal killed him 27 times while perfecting his cloning process.
    Hmm, very good point there.

There's also that time Spider-man was dead ad Thanos met him in the after life to taunt him and tell him how pointless his life has always been.

Then Spider-man attacks Thanos and talks Death into letting him come back to life.

Quote Originally Posted by Alan2099 View Post

There's also that time Spider-man was dead ad Thanos met him in the after life to taunt him and tell him how pointless his life has always been.

Then Spider-man attacks Thanos and talks Death into letting him come back to life.
    From what I remember, Spider-Man jumped Thanos to protect the soul of a little girl he'd died trying to save from being offered to Death by Thanos, and Death was so impressed by how far Spidey was willing to go for that little girl, accepting his own death while insisting that the little girl be given a second chance, that she restored them both to life.