Default Hulk vs. She Hulk boxing

Going by that picture the real winner is the uncanny valley.

Good god man. Find another picture. Holy crap.

That's going to live in my nightmares.

I'm with Pen. That is just unsettling.

Anyways, Hulk whomps her to a quick KO in round 1.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Quote Originally Posted by The Arbiter View Post
    I'm with Pen. That is just unsettling.

Anyways, Hulk whomps her to a quick KO in round 1.
    I don't know. She-Hulk has actual boxing experience and a win over the Champion.

[No, I don't really believe she wins but, if I say that, it's no fun].

Truthfully, if this is a regulation boxing match, she does win because I cannot believe the Hulk will fight by any set of rules for even an instant and he gets disqualified.
    Power with Girl is better.

Either Hulks gets disqualified or he wins. He's got about an 800 pound 3 foot reach advantage over her.

I dunno, Savage She-Hulk swole.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    I dunno, Savage She-Hulk swole.
    Yeah but the (extremely creepy) picture suggests this is classic Jen.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

I feel like that picture is straight out of crime photographs of art from a serial killer's basement. Like the sort a true crime podcast uses to advertise itself or something in an image montage of a "journey into the mind of a murderer!" or something.

Like that picture's soundtrack is Hurdy Gurdy Man from when it comes on at the end of Zodiac.

Like that picture is what comes on for the credits to roll over at the end of Zodiac.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendaran View Post
    I feel like that picture is straight out of crime photographs of art from a serial killer's basement. Like the sort a true crime podcast uses to advertise itself or something in an image montage of a "journey into the mind of a murderer!" or something.
    It's from Se7en.

They finally catch him... yanno, Kevin Spacey; and this was what was in the box.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

I mean, whoever lands the first hit stands a good chance of just ringing their opponent out, regardless of where they land the shot.

Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post
    I mean, whoever lands the first hit stands a good chance of just ringing their opponent out, regardless of where they land the shot.
    Not really a thing in comics.

The times people go flying, they are usually unprepared for the hit or the other guy has gone "PLUS ULTRA!!!" haymaker style on them for affect.
    - big_adventure