Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by manwhohaseverything View Post
    As far as i am aware, phantom and the likes is in public domain. I had heard that dc even made comics of him. So i thought there must yave been some crossovers. I hadn't realised superman and tarzan had a crossover. It's wierd,seeing as tarzan is one of the influences for superman. It's like superman meeting his grandfather or something. Which reminds me, i heard that doc savage is getting a movie, with the rock as main lead. That's nice.

Anyways, i am just looking for any decent crossover. It can even be like superman and teenage mutant ninja turtles or scooby doo or johny quest. I am just bored of superman and dc world, you know. He is always stuck with brooding darkknight. Fun! Lol!
    Scroll to the bottom panels here: Clark Kent makes his way through a bunch of globetrotting pulp-adventure encounters before finally winding up (a) having secured the plot-device medallion, and (b) in the presence of a brawny guy and his five companions — one of whom uses a walking stick, and one of whom is noticeably shorter than the rest, and so on, but it’s the one who looks like some kind of man of bronze who delivers a bunch of exposition before subtly hinting that, yes, he knows Superman’s secret identity.

The Man Who Cannot Die manwhohaseverything's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ScottSloane View Post
    Scroll to the bottom panels here: Clark Kent makes his way through a bunch of globetrotting pulp-adventure encounters before finally winding up (a) having secured the plot-device medallion, and (b) in the presence of a brawny guy and his five companions — one of whom uses a walking stick, and one of whom is noticeably shorter than the rest, and so on, but it’s the one who looks like some kind of man of bronze who delivers a bunch of exposition before subtly hinting that, yes, he knows Superman’s secret identity.
    That's pretty cool. Thanks for that. I atleast got some closure.

Mighty Member

In a way, yes. Captain Action would become Flash Gordon, The Phantom, and Superman!

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by williamtheday View Post
    In a way, yes. Captain Action would become Flash Gordon, The Phantom, and Superman!
    See, now I’m picturing a team-up with Adam Strange, Zatara, and — Manhunter, maybe?