Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Reading List (Super behind but reading them nonetheless):
    DC: Currently figuring that out
    Marvel: Read above
    Image: Killadelphia, Nightmare Blog
    Other: The Antagonist, Something is Killing the Children, Avatar: TLAB
    Manga: My Hero Academia, MHA: Vigilanties, Soul Eater: the Perfect Edition, Berserk, Hunter X Hunter, Witch Hat Atelier, Kaiju No. 8

Quote Originally Posted by SuperX View Post
    I'm pretty sure that's where they got the idea for that look from.

I would change the boots, S shield, and gloves

Add either tron or 90s original colors to the shirt

I don't really want kon to look like a generic superman type, he has been set up as the SUPER that has to watch out for his "dark side", and he has always been more casual (90s suit and geoffs TT clothes), so he shouldn't look the part... Atleast completely
    How you feel about these?

Reading List (Super behind but reading them nonetheless):
    DC: Currently figuring that out
    Marvel: Read above
    Image: Killadelphia, Nightmare Blog
    Other: The Antagonist, Something is Killing the Children, Avatar: TLAB
    Manga: My Hero Academia, MHA: Vigilanties, Soul Eater: the Perfect Edition, Berserk, Hunter X Hunter, Witch Hat Atelier, Kaiju No. 8

Quote Originally Posted by 9th. View Post
    How you feel about these?

Those are nice, I might thin out the outfit,add some blue and red to the top, black and red to the bottoms, and I really like a exposed tattoo for some reason

Black Belt in Bad Ideas Robanker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    I almost feel bad for Vader.

Astonishing Member

Welp, Vader's dead now.

Quote Originally Posted by Robanker View Post
    I almost feel bad for Vader.
    Quote Originally Posted by PCN24454 View Post
    Welp, Vader's dead now.
    "You'll believe a Sith can fly...with haymaker from Supes as his liftoff".

"You'll believe a Sith can fly...with haymaker from Supes as his liftoff".
    Dude, lightsabers and the Force would not really do much to Clark so he's just beating a torso in a respirator. At this point I'm almost Team Vader with how forgone this conclusion is.

The Man Who Cannot Die manwhohaseverything's Avatar

Don't they have jedi mind tricks?clark could get attacked mentally.
    "People’s Dreams... Have No Ends"

Quote Originally Posted by manwhohaseverything View Post
    Don't they have jedi mind tricks?clark could get attacked mentally.
    That's probably the only thing Vader would have going for him, but even then, Clark deals with that so much that I don't know if Vader would be ready for him. Very few people in Star Wars have experience getting hit by that, so who knows?

Either way, gorgeous piece by Ross.

That's probably the only thing Vader would have going for him, but even then, Clark deals with that so much that I don't know if Vader would be ready for him. Very few people in Star Wars have experience getting hit by that, so who knows?

lightsabers are said to cut through almost anything as well if remeber correctly.I am not star wars enthusiast.I just watch mandalorian.baby yoda basically lifted giant alien rhino looking thing .If force is basically chi or kundalini or whatever supernatural thing.Can't it be used like protective field.Actually,this would be the kind of stories would be of my taste.Superman in a scifi samurai/western setting fighting people like that. Or mafia movie with clark kent glasses persona.

It's kinda wierd how most of my favorite heroes wear hats.

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by PCN24454 View Post
    Welp, Vader's dead now.
    True, even the Emperor would get curb stomped by Sups. When you think how crazy powerful Sups is compared to other fictional characters it's scary.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Jedi mind tricks only work on the weak willed. Assuming the lightsaber can't cut Clark there is absolutely *nothing* Vader could do other than try not to bleed all over the Death Star's floor.

And if the lightsaber *can* cut Clark? Vader's still 10000% screwed because he will never swing it fast enough to connect.

Great piece by Ross! Love it!
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post
    Jedi mind tricks only work on the weak willed. Assuming the lightsaber can't cut Clark there is absolutely *nothing* Vader could do other than try not to bleed all over the Death Star's floor.

And if the lightsaber *can* cut Clark? Vader's still 10000% screwed because he will never swing it fast enough to connect.

Great piece by Ross! Love it!
    If i remeber correctly,they use lightsabers to deflect lazer guns and bullets.These guys have reaction time comparable to wonder woman.They seem to be able to jump really high and have some physical capacity as well.So,this is basically wonderwoman vs superman battle with extra of mind trick and force.

Superman's will power is overly exaggerated.I don't think he has that kind of will power. He constantly has resolve issues and most portayals are afraid of public wrinkling their nose at him.He constantly is afraid of his power and his restraint.He constantly fears rejection.He constantly fears himself.Clark also is afraid of going all in(putting passion and effort) and still losing ,when it comes to competing with someone.Hence,he doesn't.He plays "the bigger man".when in actuality,he ain't being one.American have this notion that fear brings is restraint.It does not.Morality is restraint.Doing good is morality.Morality should not be treated as mere tool for something bad from happening.there is a difference between
    "i am afraid of destroying everything.So,i hold back" or "I hold back because i will destroy everything.I don't want that"
    the former comes from fear.The latter comes from sheer reasoning and blunt logic.

I could see, yoda going
    "Dissappointed in you i am, superman.Dissappointed,so very.Only fear, your fists exhibits sadly . Counter you do,fearing being killed. attack you do, fearing killing. protect someone you do.fear of letting them die,you have.Sensless fright,the only thing your fists exhibits.Not good,it is.
    Fear in battle,what you don't need.Come of it,nothing will.Counter you will,let them cut you will not.Protect someone you will,let them die you will not.Attack you will,defeat them you shall!!!
    "

Good old samurai bushido philosophy regarding will power and resolve.It's about intent.In a battle,fear is the last thing you need.When you decide to protect some one,you do it.When you decide to attack someone,you attack with intent to defeat them.When you decide to counter an attack,you don't let others cut you.That's will.You don't pussyfoot.
    Also,clark views world in absolutes.
    "only sith deal in absolutes"
    It is easy to bring down clark.

Either way,this is the kinda setting that could really change clarks whole outlook regarding his ethics and How he operates.Vice versa as well.This would be right up my ally.Jedi are basically space samurai.
    Last edited by manwhohaseverything; 12-08-2020 at 11:43 PM.