Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    This is a crossover I wish would had been done. Curse you DiDio and your New52!
    "Never assign to malice what is adequately explained by stupidity or ignorance."

"Great stories will always return to their original forms"

"Nobody is more dangerous than he who imagines himself pure in heart; for his purity, by definition, is unassailable." James Baldwin

The Man Who Cannot Die manwhohaseverything's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by superduperman View Post
    THAT'S the part of his powers you have a problem with? Not the flying or shooting lasers out of his eyes?
    You are completely misunderstanding.Who said i have problems with it?it was just me have fun with the concept of superman breaking chains..

Also my superman broke more chains than did shooting lasers out of eyes..And super-antics is one of my favourite superman strips out there.It's far more superior to most things that come out of dc.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperX View Post
    It's cause of his trusty aura, which is the basis for Conners tactile telekinesis, thst he can do thst lol.
    This i don't really care for..Some uber complicated explanation that don't mean anything..might as well say superman can hold large objects cause he is superman..
    *Cue Superman wink...
    I am more a fan of one punch man than rationalising fantasy...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by manwhohaseverything; 08-28-2022 at 08:17 PM.
    "People’s Dreams... Have No Ends"

Quote Originally Posted by manwhohaseverything View Post
    You are completely misunderstanding.Who said i have problems with it?it was just me have fun with the concept of superman breaking chains..

Also my superman broke more chains than did shooting lasers out of eyes..And super-antics is one of my favourite superman strips out there.It's far more superior to most things that come out of dc.

This i don't really care for..Some uber complicated explanation that don't mean anything..might as well say superman can hold large objects cause he is superman..
    *Cue Superman wink...
    I am more a fan of one punch man than rationalising fantasy...

So you don't want to hear my explanation about his solar cells creating a aura around his body that gave him invincibility ,flight,and zero effort lifting things? Lol. And that Conner kent has tactile telekinesis ,which does all that but also is a controllable.fork of energy thst he can expand ? Shocked lol
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

So you don't want to hear my explanation about his solar cells creating a aura around his body that gave him invincibility ,flight,and zero effort lifting things? Lol. And that Conner kent has tactile telekinesis ,which does all that but also is a controllable.fork of energy thst he can expand ? Shocked lol
    Not really shocking.It's the default position i would assume...i prefer superman eating spinach or drinking milk or bowl of rice to get strong or do 100 pushups... Absurdity requires no explanation.Only idiots would seek rationalisation for the absurd.Although i am no smart cookie..I am not that much of an idiot.
    Last edited by manwhohaseverything; 08-28-2022 at 10:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by manwhohaseverything View Post
    Not really shocking.It's the default position i would assume...i prefer superman eating spinach or drinking milk or bowl of rice to get strong or do 100 pushups... Absurdity requires no explanation.Only idiots would seek rationalisation for the absurd.Although i am no smart cookie..I am not that much of an idiot.
    So your calling me a idiot? Nice
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

So your calling me a idiot? Nice
    Oh no!Never..i didn't mean a thing...@superduperman asked me whether i had problem with superman's fantastical or absurd elements..i was answering i can run with it. I guess, post got mixed up.Pardon me for any unintended offence.