Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    The Man Who Cannot Die manwhohaseverything's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Raijin View Post
    Attachment 95953

Perfection.
    That looks more like a grown up jon, than clark. Just change the hairstyle and make him a bit more lean. We are good to go.

Extraordinary Member superduperman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 9th. View Post
    league of evil Supermen

To this day I insist that the Injustice suit is the stupidest one he's ever had. It looks like something a 13 year old would doddle on his notebook because he thinks it looks "kewl".
    Assassinate Putin!

Black Belt in Bad Ideas Robanker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by superduperman View Post
    To this day I insist that the Injustice suit is the stupidest one he's ever had. It looks like something a 13 year old would doddle on his notebook because he thinks it looks "kewl".
    Considering how Netherealm doesn't like Superman, I'm not surprised. They even made the S logo point to his junk more than usual. I get it from a design standpoint. They wanted to make the villain into the ultimate chode. Just sucks it was Superman they designated as such.

Quote Originally Posted by Robanker View Post
    Considering how Netherealm doesn't like Superman, I'm not surprised. They even made the S logo point to his junk more than usual. I get it from a design standpoint. They wanted to make the villain into the ultimate chode. Just sucks it was Superman they designated as such.
    I mean, he even had that suit BEFORE he turned evil. When he was needed, did he have to go home and change? Because there's no way that would fit under a normal suit. What was the thinking there? "Yeah, it's impractical and bulky and I have a hard time getting into it during an emergency, but I just really want shoulder pads!"
    Assassinate Putin!

Black Belt in Bad Ideas Robanker's Avatar

I mean, he even had that suit BEFORE he turned evil. When he was needed, did he have to go home and change? Because there's no way that would fit under a normal suit. What was the thinking there? "Yeah, it's impractical and bulky and I have a hard time getting into it during an emergency, but I just really want shoulder pads!"
    Maybe Injustice takes place in an advanced version of the 90s? Shoulder pads were big then.

Every Injustice costume redesign (good universe or bad universe) is the definition of ugly and over-designed. The armor and random patches of red on Superman, Wonder Woman looks like she’s wearing an armored diaper over pants, the green lines on GL, Flash looks like a football player action figure. Amazingly the designs some how got even worse in the sequel.

The only good ones are the downloadable skins from stuff like the movies. So essentially the stuff game developers had no creative say in.
    Last edited by Gaius; 04-26-2020 at 01:42 PM.

Flash's makes even less sense because all that extra armor has to be slowing him down. The idea is to make him as aerodynamic as possible. And the comic makes it pretty clear they all used to wear their old suits. So somehow they all decided to go the unnecessary complicated look. The only good one is Green Arrow. I think it has a good Robin Hood look. But even that gets screwed up with the stupid knife on the bow.
    Assassinate Putin!

Flash's makes even less sense because all that extra armor has to be slowing him down. The idea is to make him as aerodynamic as possible. And the comic makes it pretty clear they all used to wear their old suits. So somehow they all decided to go the unnecessary complicated look. The only good one is Green Arrow. I think it has a good Robin Hood look. But even that gets screwed up with the stupid knife on the bow.
    Yes, I'd have preferred it if the heroes from the good universe had more their traditional looking costumes while the Injustice universe had the redesigns.

Quote Originally Posted by manwhohaseverything View Post
    This is adorable, I love everything about this. It's so pure!

Let's list every other comment I have into one run-on sentence! That Ultraman picture is amazing, Regime Superman looks better in Injustice II to me, though in general I agree that most Injustice designs are ugly as sin, Superman would never fight the Powerpuff Girls, I suspect Hulk is not going to even remotely consider hurting that kid, he's got too much conscience for that, and it's weird that the picture of crucified Superman has a Bizarro with Mon-El's color scheme. Oh, and in all the crucifixion ones, I like that Superman looks kind of like George Reeves to me, my personal favorite "most underrated" Superman portrayal.
    Last edited by Adekis; 04-27-2020 at 05:05 AM.
    "You know the deal, Metropolis. Treat people right or expect a visit from me."

Quote Originally Posted by BBally View Post
    Why didn't i see this post? This was awesome. Actually astroboy, kal had his fareshare of problems as well. But, i get where you are coming from and totally understand.

This looks like job for superman!believe it!
    Last edited by manwhohaseverything; 04-27-2020 at 12:29 PM.

I don't know if it's the worst but I don't care for it, way too armory and too much going on. I hate the pointy shield as well.
    Reading List (Super behind but reading them nonetheless):
    DC: Currently figuring that out
    Marvel: Read above
    Image: Killadelphia, Nightmare Blog
    Other: The Antagonist, Something is Killing the Children, Avatar: TLAB
    Manga: My Hero Academia, MHA: Vigilanties, Soul Eater: the Perfect Edition, Berserk, Hunter X Hunter, Witch Hat Atelier, Kaiju No. 8

Manga: My Hero Academia, MHA: Vigilanties, Soul Eater: the Perfect Edition, Berserk, Hunter X Hunter, Witch Hat Atelier, Kaiju No. 8

Superfan Through The Ages BBally's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 9th. View Post
    This is my phone wallpaper.
    No matter how many reboots, new origins, reinterpretations or suit redesigns. In the end, he will always be SUPERMAN

Credit for avatar goes to zclark

Quote Originally Posted by BBally View Post
    This is my phone wallpaper.
    Great choice, I was thinking about making it the lockscreen wallpaper for my tablet.