Superman v. Thor
    Wonder Woman v. Hercules
    Lobo v. Hulk
    Orion v. Captain Marvel [aka Carol Danvers]
    Martian Manhunter v. She Hulk
    Black Adam v. Juggernaut
    Aquaman v. Namor
    Kilowog v. The Thing

These are essentially just the same threads over and over again. Granted, there are a couple of decent bouts in this one, but in the majority of them, as with bouts in previous threads, the infinity faster characters win by virtue of the fact that their opponents can't lay a glove on them - quite literally. That has always been the case and will continue to be the case, however persistently the threads are posted.

Superman, Wonder Woman, Martian Manhunter and Black Adam, for example, win their respective bouts very, very, very, very, very easily.

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KJS View Post
    These are essentially just the same threads over and over again. Granted, there are a couple of decent bouts in this one, but in the majority of them, as with bouts in previous threads, the infinity faster characters win by virtue of the fact that their opponents can't lay a glove on them - quite literally. That has always been the case and will continue to be the case, however persistently the threads are posted.

Superman, Wonder Woman, Martian Manhunter and Black Adam, for example, win their respective bouts very, very, very, very, very easily.
    Black Adam is only winning on points, he's not going to KO his opponent or anything.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Unless Carol’s in Binary mode, Orion’s winning his match pretty easily as well.

Superman v. Thor: Superman. Just too much faster.
    Wonder Woman v. Hercules: Depends on which version of WW. Most incarnations, WW. Currently, it depends on her speed. But for most incarnations, she is so fast he can't even see her or move.
    Martian Manhunter v. She Hulk: He probably beats her without even using his speed but the speed gives the same results as above.
    Black Adam v. Juggernaut: This one is really interesting. If BA can hurt him at all, he wins. If not, J wins.
    Aquaman v. Namor. Namor should have this unless things have drastically changed.
    Kilowog v. The Thing. No power ring, I would think Ben has this.
    Power with Girl is better.

Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    Black Adam is only winning on points, he's not going to KO his opponent or anything.
    I don't recall saying anything to the contrary?

Given the "who wins in boxing?" title of the thread, a man who hits his opponent millions of times without a single reply for 12 rounds is, at worst, winning 120-108, which is an absolute stomp in boxing terms.

Honestly, BA can probably straight up KO most of the modern showings of Juggernaut. Unworthy Thor with a cheap Mjolnir knock-off smacked a tooth out of the guy.

Edit: I guess maybe I've missed something and he is back at higher levels? That was just a "wtf" moment for me when I read it.

Even Colossus Juggernaut didn't seem truly invulnerable. Pretty sure Red Hulk was making his lip bleed at one point.
    Last edited by The Arbiter; 04-17-2020 at 12:58 PM.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Arbiter View Post
    Honestly, BA can probably straight up KO most of the modern showings of Juggernaut. Unworthy Thor with a cheap Mjolnir knock-off smacked a tooth out of the guy.

Edit: I guess maybe I've missed something and he is back at higher levels? That was just a "wtf" moment for me when I read it.

Even Colossus Juggernaut didn't seem truly invulnerable. Pretty sure Red Hulk was making his lip bleed at one point.
    Whiplash factor is, Juggernaut was supposed to be stronger then. Maybe his forcefield pushing on Thor until Godblasting days don't factor much into whatever writers think his strong should be now.

Anyhow Lobo vs Hulk sounds interesting.

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KJS View Post
    I don't recall saying anything to the contrary?

Given the "who wins in boxing?" title of the thread, a man who hits his opponent millions of times without a single reply for 12 rounds is, at worst, winning 120-108, which is an absolute stomp in boxing terms.
    I didn't argue with you, I just added some context.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Do rebirrh versions have feats anything like new 52 or post crisis dc? If yes, I'll say Dc sweeps.
    Last edited by Marvel-Studios Rep; 04-19-2020 at 02:57 AM.