Default Are Mutants who were suffered the M-Pox still sterile?

So one of the plot points of the M-Pox was that it sterilizes mutants.

That would naturally come into conflict of rule 3 of Krakoa.

So shouldn't any mutant who suffered the M-Pox be put in for automatic Resurrection protocols?
    Last edited by The Big G; 04-17-2020 at 03:27 PM.
    Captain, in Order to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies.

IVX has been excised from canon.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

BANNED

Well, they kinda forgot that down the line. Let's just say that everyone that was alive and got back from the dead is already fertile again. Like Nightcrawler, Monet, Archangel, Domino and Quire. It should never affected Cyclops, Wolverine and Jean, for example, since they were all dead. Overall, I think they just forgot that. And I sure am glad for it.

Disney supplied antibody shots to all affected mutants once they merged the Fox registry with their own. In 616 universe of course, the creator, behind the scenes, was Mick E. Mouse.

The whole sterile thing was a throaway line, they never really delved into it... I wouldn't pay much attention to it.

Storm is always saying people are sterlized, it's becoming her catchphrase at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    The whole sterile thing was a throaway line, they never really delved into it... I wouldn't pay much attention to it.
    I don’t even think it was meant to be taken literally. Based on Storm’s statement of that they are all that there ever will be makes me think it was meant to be metaphorical as in that the Terrigen Mists has sterilized the X-Gene rather than those who possessed it. Besides, even if it was, I’d imagine that Krakoa would be able to fix that. Also on a side note, Cable’s existence kinda shows they weren’t made sterile seeing as the O5 were in the present and had Cyclops become sterile as a teenager, he could have never impregnated Maddie as an adult.

Quote Originally Posted by JasmineW View Post
    Storm is always saying people are sterlized, it's becoming her catchphrase at this point.
    LOL!
    That was funny
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    IVX has been excised from canon.
    This should be the general rule applied by writers going forward...It's absolutely forgettable and easily "ignorable".
    However, as a "throwaway" line it really would not apply to any of the X-Men and mutants in this Krakoa-Era.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!