Default Marvel vs. Marvel Heavyweight Boxing Tournament

Hulk v. Hercules
    Juggernaut v. Namor
    She Hulk v. Thor
    Captain Marvel v. The Thing

Herc isn’t far away from Hulk strength-wise and a much more trained and skilled fighter.

If Namor is in punching distance of Juggs, then he is well within Juggs’ reach, and Cain’s hits will hurt a lot more.

If this is current Savage Shulkie, there’s no way she’s not getting DQ’d.

Ben’s a very competent boxer, and he’s stronger than all but Binary Carol.

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    Herc isn’t far away from Hulk strength-wise and a much more trained and skilled fighter.

If Namor is in punching distance of Juggs, then he is well within Juggs’ reach, and Cain’s hits will hurt a lot more.

If this is current Savage Shulkie, there’s no way she’s not getting DQ’d.

Ben’s a very competent boxer, and he’s stronger than all but Binary Carol.
    Sounds about right, except:

3. Current Thor is Odinpower King of Asgard plus Power Cosmic pulled from Galactus. And Thor is still much faster than she is on top of that. I'm not liking Shulkie's chances, DQ or not.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Hulk v. Hercules: This one I'd give to Hercules. He's trained in all Olympic sports of his time. He knows how to box even though boxing in ancient Greece bore little resemblance to the rules now. He could win on points. Irrelevant because C.I.S. is still on and the Hulk will get disqualified.

Juggernaut v. Namor: With boxing rules, Namor might be able to avoid him and win on points but I'm not sure on this one.

She Hulk v. Thor: If this was She-Hulk during her boxing days which were also her strongest days, when she beat the Champion on a knockout, I'd give her a chance since Thor is not exactly trained in a boxing style. The problem is that he's a recognized bullet timer or aim dodger and that speed should compensate for her being a better boxer. Also, if this is standard versions of them both, he wins.

Captain Marvel v. The Thing.

This one I'm not sure about. But Ben is a trained boxer while I really don't know what comic book Captain Marvel can do in a pure slugfest.
    Power with Girl is better.