Default Most Reliable Assassins

Who are the most reliable assassins for hire on Marvel Earth 616 and current DC Earth respectively?

Reliability includes not just the ability to get the job done but also keeping to the contract. For example, not laughing in your face while walking off with the money, not ratting you out if caught, not turning on you ("Do you feel in control?"), etc.

List the some of the most reliable assassins for hire from other fictional universes.

Incredible Member

As far as realistic/grounded hitmen go, Mike Ehrmantraut from Breaking Bad/Better Call Saul is pretty damn competent at what he does, and someone I'd definitely want on my team.

Nexus would definitely be my choice:

2. Never watched or read Golgo 13 but he’s probably the most reliable I’ve ever heard of, to the point where the stories barely focus on him and just flesh out his targets before they inevitably keel over.
    "What I sought, I could not obtain."

"This is a meaningless battle. We are two madmen engaging in senseless folley."

"I will kill, I will let live..."

--Genuine Fake Priest Kotomine Kirei

Depends on the job. For more street level sort of things, Deathstroke is a strong contender. More high tier, alien, or just plain ridiculous, Lobo.

Probably not this guy, he tends to let allot of people go he "respects" is there some gentleman assassin code? He should be good, but then kind of defeats the purpose.
    Last edited by Güicho; 04-21-2020 at 04:15 PM.

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shai-Hulud View Post

Who are the most reliable assassins for hire on Marvel Earth 616 and current DC Earth respectively?
    Was going to say 'David Cain', but you said 'current' DC, so.

The only job he backed out on was when someone hired him to kill his daughter (he killed the guy).

2.List the some of the most reliable assassins for hire from other fictional universes.
    ...most of the ones I like have a conscience (or grow one), so they're not entirely reliable. As assassins. Hm.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate