Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    BANNED

Something between two and six months. According to House of X #1, Xavier purchased his pharmaceutical company six months before the start of Hickman's run. Four months later, Krakoa was revealed to the world. So, it's something in that window of time.

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    Something between two and six months. According to House of X #1, Xavier purchased his pharmaceutical company six months before the start of Hickman's run. Four months later, Krakoa was revealed to the world. So, it's something in that window of time.
    That data page with all of Xavier's companies and saying how wealthy he is.... It's hurting my suspension of disbelief, how this came together so quickly. Was he doing this since he first came back from the astral plane?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Criticalfan View Post
    That data page with all of Xavier's companies and saying how wealthy he is.... It's hurting my suspension of disbelief, how this came together so quickly. Was he doing this since he first came back from the astral plane?
    I think he had most of his companies in place before he died. After he came back, he just started moving as far as he could. Douglock connected to Krakoa faster than expected, so that certainly helped. There's also the possibility that Moira was holding everything together through some proxy, so the companies could not fall into the hands of Xavier's heirs (Scott, Ororo, Logan and Kitty) because he'd need them in the future. Considering the fact that the resurrection protocols are the lynchpin of his plans, and also the difference from Moira's previous lives, I'd say she was just in charge of keeping the companies afloat and make sure the Five (and Legion, in case Proteus needed a replacement) stayed alive.

It still really stretches the suspension of disbelief.

Quote Originally Posted by Fall-From-Grace View Post
    I won't dispute your second point because we all have our preferences . But you don't think that showing Jean, Logan and Scott, of all X-characters, having interconnected rooms has any meaning? And it's not the way the house was designed, as the other rooms are separated from each other. Which means they chose their rooms to be connected.
    problem that i read spoilers, so I got robbed of a genuine self interpretation of the scheme. For me it really leaves it open to interpretation of what it means. It was never showed on the inside to make sure the rooms are interconnected

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    problem that i read spoilers, so I got robbed of a genuine self interpretation of the scheme. For me it really leaves it open to interpretation of what it means. It was never showed on the inside to make sure the rooms are interconnected
    They are clearly interconnected. The other rooms are there so you can compare them to theirs and find out.