Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Radical View Post
    Basically can only be killed by brain destruction. All other wounds that would otherwise be mortal heal quick (unless that counts as a separate superpower).
    See i'd class that as regeneration more than being undead.

Were you envisioning any supplementary powers as part of the undead powerset?

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    As noted earlier, not wholly sure this is going to run due to lack of players.
    I know this pain greatly. : These days it’s other real factors preventing gming.:

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Chou Lives View Post
    I know this pain greatly. : These days it’s other real factors preventing gming.:
    Eh, it's also that I've hardly brought my A-game to this project. Freeform is daunting for a lot of people because it can go bad without a firm GM on hand to keep things in line and I certainly have something of a reputation for being a flaky bitch.

Like, I could have run Underbelly previously, had a bunch of good players and everything, but I lost momentum on the project personally and, as result, it floundered and never got beyond the sign-up and vetting phase.

Also, I think Rumblers is a bit less hungry for RP than it has been previous years. COVID notwithstanding, the level of interest in it has waned a lot over the last three or four years.

Eh, it's also that I've hardly brought my A-game to this project. Freeform is daunting for a lot of people because it can go bad without a firm GM on hand to keep things in line and I certainly have something of a reputation for being a flaky bitch.

Like, I could have run Underbelly previously, had a bunch of good players and everything, but I lost momentum on the project personally and, as result, it floundered and never got beyond the sign-up and vetting phase.

Also, I think Rumblers is a bit less hungry for RP than it has been previous years. COVID notwithstanding, the level of interest in it has waned a lot over the last three or four years.
    When I was younger, I felt like i had plenty of time and creativity to invest. These days, most of my attention and creativity is invested in the work I'm doing from home that bring in just enough money to keep from going hungry.

One RPG is all I can handle.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

: Opens eye patch for Sharingan sheenguans.: Look into the PM box good sir.

Incredible Member

See i'd class that as regeneration more than being undead.

Were you envisioning any supplementary powers as part of the undead powerset?
    I might have. Sorry; just the "can only be killed by brain destruction" power then.