Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quote Originally Posted by WallyWestFlash View Post
    Attachment 95957
    Another great Impulse team up.
    Just read that. I didn't know Batman was responsible for Impulse's name.

Oddly, Bart didn't mention meeting Riddler just a couple of issues earlier. I guess that's because of the creative team change?
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Bart’s has had a few good interactions with Barry recently, in Young Justice #17 and yesterday’s Flash #759. Also glad that thanks to yesterday’s flash that Bart has now met the current continuity Flash Family; Avery and the however related to Bart, Wallace (what do you even call a nephew to your Grandma?). Plus it was nice to see Bart reunite with Iris.

There were some other interesting notes though

spoilers:
    So I’m not sure if the rest of the world remembers but it looks like some people are aware that Bart was both Kid Flash and Flash at some point in his career. Then again the people who remember are Thawne and Iris West who are used to continuity shenanigans so maybe it’s better to say that those with access to the information still remember Bart.
    end of spoilers
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    Bart’s has had a few good interactions with Barry recently, in Young Justice #17 and yesterday’s Flash #759. Also glad that thanks to yesterday’s flash that Bart has now met the current continuity Flash Family; Avery and the however related to Bart, Wallace (what do you even call a nephew to your Grandma?). Plus it was nice to see Bart reunite with Iris.

There were some other interesting notes though

spoilers:
    So I’m not sure if the rest of the world remembers but it looks like some people are aware that Bart was both Kid Flash and Flash at some point in his career. Then again the people who remember are Thawne and Iris West who are used to continuity shenanigans so maybe it’s better to say that those with access to the information still remember Bart.
    end of spoilers
    I don't know how is in US, but here on Mexico, Wallace, just like Wally, would be Bart's 2nd uncle (cousin from One of your parents)

Yeah, Wallace is a cousin to Don and Dawn Allen. Bart is Don's son. That's how they're related. Of course, Bart is actually also related to Eobard, as his mother's last name is Thawne!
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by WallyWestFlash View Post
    I don't recall what that scene is from?

Incredible Member

Bart is also Captain Boomerang Jr's half brother, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Hol View Post
    I don't recall what that scene is from?
    I think it's from Waid's story The Wild Wests, the one relased when Wally's series was revived after Bart's Death.

Quote Originally Posted by Batgrayson View Post
    Bart is also Captain Boomerang Jr's half brother, right?
    Yeah. Owen Mercer is the son of Digger Harkness (Captain Boomerang Sr) and Meloni Thawne, Bart's mother.
    https://dc.fandom.com/wiki/Owen_Mercer_(New_Earth)

Three Legged Member married guy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Just read that. I didn't know Batman was responsible for Impulse's name.

Oddly, Bart didn't mention meeting Riddler just a couple of issues earlier. I guess that's because of the creative team change?
    Yeah, this one is a little nebulous.
    Bart tells Wally he's named him repeatedly "Impulse!" (Flash #95)
    He also mentions his codename in Zero Hour.
    The Batman naming him thing came along later.
    "My name is Wally West. I'm the fastest man alive!"
    I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.