Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Quote Originally Posted by Sataniel View Post
    spoilers:
    Well she seemed to have her own version of DotM? It was a bit unclear if it was supposed to be a separate entity or just a manifestation of her powers. Anyway, I'm absolutely sure that nothing wrong will come out of this fusion. Not at all.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    When the Dragon of the Moon was influencing 616 Heather into picking a fight with her counterpart, it said that Alt Moondragon had never been possessed or played host to DotM, or had to deal with its darkness.

Alt Moondragon's psychic dragon constructs are apparently just her own power
    end of spoilers

So that was a pretty powerful feat by MD2? Isn't the dragon a cosmic level threat?

Quote Originally Posted by kevlon View Post
    So that was a pretty powerful feat by MD2? Isn't the dragon a cosmic level threat?
    Good Question.

I don't think it's a cosmic threat. I mean I always places it somewhere below Odin. Truthfully, it only seemed to be a menace for Heather. I really can't think of any powerful feats it has.

Edit...after some research, I think I might have overestimated the dragon's abilities a little. It really doesn't have any feats putting it near Odin's level...it might be Silver Surfer level. At least, it's a demon version of Shadow King.

I'm willing to hear otherwise.
    Last edited by LordAllMIghty; 08-08-2020 at 05:50 AM.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

spoilers:
    I see a lot of storytelling potential with Heather’s new situation, especially a possible dueling of the personas. I’m interested in finding out why the Moondragon from 90210’s dimension was able to absorb 616’s Heather, instead of the other way around. Also want to see how this affects Moon & Phyla’s marriage.
    end of spoilers

I’m falling more and more in love with Cabal’s art with every issue.

Cosmic Curmudgeon JudicatorPrime's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kevlon View Post
    As far as I know, the Dragon of the Moon is one of the more powerful daemonic entities because of its ability to influence just about anyone. Like their cousins the gods, most daemons tend to amass power through the influence they hold over their adherents. From a writing standpoint, that can make DotM as powerful, or as defeatable, as the story requires. I'd probably put DotM in the same class range as the Sphinx, which is a few steps below a well-fed Galactus.