Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

I liked parts of this issue today but overall felt muddled and bit of a step down from some the previous ones. Cheetah, Silver Swan, and Giganta appear but they're just illusions conjured by a character called Phobia (a Titans villain apparently). I try not to get too up an arms when they don't feature WW villains but this seemed particularly egregious when they're could have been a Duke of Deception or Phobos appearance.

Next issue features Cheetah so hopefully a high note to end on before Sensational starts up.

I found the issue downright insulting. Yet ANOTHER non-Wonder Woman villain? It doesn't help that we just had an 11-issue story arc of psychic villains fighting Wonder Woman who wishes to redeem them.

That said, I've always liked Phobia so at least they chose a villain that isn't often used (like Deathstroke, Black Manta, or Lex Luthor before her). And I am always a sucker for WW redeeming her villains. So while it's disappointing to think you're getting a story featuring some of her major foes and then, well, not, at least it was a decent story.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyssane View Post
    I found the issue downright insulting. Yet ANOTHER non-Wonder Woman villain? It doesn't help that we just had an 11-issue story arc of psychic villains fighting Wonder Woman who wishes to redeem them.

That said, I've always liked Phobia so at least they chose a villain that isn't often used (like Deathstroke, Black Manta, or Lex Luthor before her). And I am always a sucker for WW redeeming her villains. So while it's disappointing to think you're getting a story featuring some of her major foes and then, well, not, at least it was a decent story.
    The ending with Diana taking her to group therapy was one of the stronger parts of the issue, reminded me a bit of Orlando's Mayfly issue.

Decent issue today, though had kind of a PSA-feel to it. There was also some good use of Diana's animal communication powers. Cheetah appeared in it (closer to her pre-Rebirth version) so at least this series ends on a stronger note than how it began with Harley.

On to Sensational next week.

Extraordinary Member Dr. Poison's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    Decent issue today, though had kind of a PSA-feel to it. There was also some good use of Diana's animal communication powers. Cheetah appeared in it (closer to her pre-Rebirth version) so at least this series ends on a stronger note than how it began with Harley.

I bought this week's issue & last week's due to the appearances by Cheetah, Giganta, & the Silver Swan. I'll probably read them later this week. Glad to see some actual Wonder-rogues get some page time.
    Currently(or soon to be) Reading: Alan Scott: Green Lantern, Batman/Superman: World's Finest, Fire & Ice: Welcome to Smallville, Green Arrow, Green Lantern, Jay Garrick: The Flash, Justice Society of America, Power Girl, Superman, Shazam, Titans, Wesley Dodds: Sandman, Wonder Woman, & World's Finest: Teen Titans.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Poison View Post
    I bought this week's issue & last week's due to the appearances by Cheetah, Giganta, & the Silver Swan. I'll probably read them later this week. Glad to see some actual Wonder-rogues get some page time.
    Dr. Psycho seems to be the villain of the first story for the next digital series so hopefully the trend continues.

It wasn't awful, but I have a hard time believing Cheetah would care about the plight of animals. She also looked way too much like Tigra.

It wasn't awful, but I have a hard time believing Cheetah would care about the plight of animals. She also looked way too much like Tigra.
    Yeah, kind why I felt it had kind of a PSA-feel to it.

Not sure what was going off with the black bikini look also.

Astonishing Member

I found it hard to believe too.

Extraordinary Member Dr. Poison's Avatar

Dr. Psycho seems to be the villain of the first story for the next digital series so hopefully the trend continues.

Fingers crossed!
    Currently(or soon to be) Reading: Alan Scott: Green Lantern, Batman/Superman: World's Finest, Fire & Ice: Welcome to Smallville, Green Arrow, Green Lantern, Jay Garrick: The Flash, Justice Society of America, Power Girl, Superman, Shazam, Titans, Wesley Dodds: Sandman, Wonder Woman, & World's Finest: Teen Titans.

Is Tigra taking a vacation in the DCU again? Cause that sure as hell wasn't Cheetah.