Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    In his underwear, no less.
    LOL! That certainly adds to his creepy factor!

Like many other said, either the reality warpers, the telepaths or the energy/life force draining mutants. Just going by those powers and by appearance, I'd have to go with Emplate. Although Selene, if I knew what she was doing, would probably be much more terrifying to me.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    Emplate feeds on mutants and lives in another dimension. Selene doesn’t appear monstrous. There would be no reason to fear her until the second before your life would end.
    Well some folks are perceptive and get bad vibes from people and I cant imagine Selene would not give off bad vibes. Have you never been around some one that made your skin crawl yet you didnt know why.. Looks are deceiving and monstrous is all relative. For me she def would be monstrous.

Pixie.

Pink hair is a nono.
    The Krakoans are EEEvil!

THEY MUST BE STOPPED!

Quote Originally Posted by Paleo_Rage View Post
    Well some folks are perceptive and get bad vibes from people and I cant imagine Selene would not give off bad vibes. Have you never been around some one that made your skin crawl yet you didnt know why.. Looks are deceiving and monstrous is all relative. For me she def would be monstrous.
    She’s currently appearing as a trusted media figure within the marvel universe. She has been worshipped as a goddess. I’m not seeing the creep factor.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

The evil, sociopathic, narcissistic reality warper, telepath, vampire, teleporter, elemental, magic manipulator...
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    The evil, sociopathic, narcissistic reality warper, telepath, vampire, teleporter, elemental, magic manipulator...
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Extraordinary Member From The Shadows's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 9th. View Post
    I'd be afraid of Sabertooth and basically any Telepath.
    I forgot Sabretooth. The way he was written at times I can see him in any documentary about serial killers.

Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post
    Exactatiously.

My love for and fear of Selene are entirely one and the same.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Sinister!!!!

Selene...one is only food for her...and... she is the oldest mutant...what does she keep in her sleeve?
    Primum vivere deindre philosophare

Quote Originally Posted by darkalamator View Post
    Selene...one is only food for her...and... she is the oldest mutant...what does she keep in her sleeve?
    Ecstasy and Death.

Omega Red drains life force too. And he's an actual serial killer. With a death spore.

definitely not reality warpers or time manipulators for me, their powers are so abstract and powerful that it would feel like a wasted emotion for me; it's like fearing the sun, what's the point y'know? Telepaths would definitely be up there for a time, but Marvel's telepathy has rules and anything that can be understood like that usually helps elevate fear for me. I'd be more afraid of anyone with the ability to manipulate the body like biokinetics, shapeshifters, etc. someone who could be anyone or rob you of agency of your own body, that's a nightmare waiting to happen. imagine you piss off a powerful biokinetic, so he touches you and now you're forcibly and painfully morphed into a lobster with human sentience and mismatched body parts like some kind of Cronenbergian body horror shitshow of a being.
    Last edited by lemonpeace; 04-25-2020 at 03:48 PM.
    THE SIGNAL (Duke Thomas) is DC's secret shonen protagonist so I made him a fandom wiki

also, check out "The Signal Tape" a Duke Thomas fan project.

currently following:
    • DC: Red Hood: The Hill
    • Marvel: TBD
    • Manga (Shonen/Seinen): One Piece, My Hero, Dandadan, Jujutsu Kaisen, Kaiju No. 8, Reincarnation of The Veteran Soldier, Oblivion Rouge, ORDEAL, The Breaker: Eternal Force

"power does not corrupt, power always reveals."

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    She’s currently appearing as a trusted media figure within the marvel universe. She has been worshipped as a goddess. I’m not seeing the creep factor.
    Wait, what? I didn't know this.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.