Hello all,
My name is David and I have been a long time comic book fans since the early 90s. What I am proposing here is to create a magazine dedicated to independent comic books, self-published comic books, small press comic books, and the publishers of them. I want to make it a comic book magazine for comic book fans, by comic book fans. I know things like this have done been done before, but I feel like we can do it in a way that could really explode and really gain a lot of new fans to the industry and bring back a lot of old fans that left as well. I feel like I have a lot of great ideas and if they are combined with a lot of great ideas from other people’s we could make this a really great magazine.

At first, this would be all digital, such as a PDF file, EPUB file a Kindle file things in that nature. Then later on as it gains more merit and more followers, we can go into print as well. So what I am looking for right now are several writers and editors, and a couple other artists as well. There is no upfront pay or page rates, this would be strictly backend pay of profit sharing. So if you are interested in this, and I hope you are, please email me at dave@bigcomics.cf everyone will have a voice in this and share in all the decisions of the magazine. If you want to be part of this and/or want more info, please email me and PLEASE DO NOT ask questions about it in these forums. I hope to hear from you all soon.
Sincerely,
David
dave@bigcomics.cf