Page 1 of 30 1234511 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Default Storm and Wolverine Love Appreciation

This thread is for all those who believe that Storm and Wolverine have a great chemistry with each other and are supportive on their love for each other.

RoLo factor!

Ororo Munroe and James Howlett forever!

BANNED

BANNED

BANNED

Glad someone started a threat like this. This is a relationship that I think is highly underrated and under-appreciated compared to other couples. I was really excited to see Marvel give these two a chance once it became official in Wolverine and the X-men #24. But since then, it has been neglected or glossed over. And I think that's a real shame because these two had the chance to become the X-men's power couple after Cyclops and Emma Frost had broken up. But Mravel didn't even give them a fraction of the attention that they gave Cyclops and Emma Frost. In fact, I think they gave Iceman and Kitty Pryde more energy than that. Now with Wolverine set to be dead for a while, it feels like Marvel has just abandoned this couple that definitely has potential. I've always thought Storm made more sense for Wolverine than Jean Grey. These two characters are both connected to primal forces of nature. And unlike Jean Grey, Storm accepts Wolverine for who he is and doesn't turn him into this lovesick puppy that he always became around Jean. She brings out the best in him and he does the same with her. That's why I had them together in my X-men Supreme fanfiction series and why I dedicated a whole section of pictures to them on my website.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

affable sidekick material ScruffyLovin's Avatar

YESSSSSSSSS!!! I'm so glad somebody started this thread. I was gonna if I didn't see one soon. RoLo forever! I don't care what current continuity says, they belong together and I believe they'll find their way back to one another.

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    Glad someone started a threat like this. This is a relationship that I think is highly underrated and under-appreciated compared to other couples. I was really excited to see Marvel give these two a chance once it became official in Wolverine and the X-men #24. But since then, it has been neglected or glossed over. And I think that's a real shame because these two had the chance to become the X-men's power couple after Cyclops and Emma Frost had broken up. But Mravel didn't even give them a fraction of the attention that they gave Cyclops and Emma Frost. In fact, I think they gave Iceman and Kitty Pryde more energy than that. Now with Wolverine set to be dead for a while, it feels like Marvel has just abandoned this couple that definitely has potential. I've always thought Storm made more sense for Wolverine than Jean Grey. These two characters are both connected to primal forces of nature. And unlike Jean Grey, Storm accepts Wolverine for who he is and doesn't turn him into this lovesick puppy that he always became around Jean. She brings out the best in him and he does the same with her. That's why I had them together in my X-men Supreme fanfiction series and why I dedicated a whole section of pictures to them on my website.
    THIS. Yes, well said. I was super disappointed with how this pairing was handled in the comics. 'Ro and Logan had more moments together back in Uncanny years ago when they were just friends. While Cyke and Frost were shoved down our throats, with constant panels of them in bed together, we hardly got much Storm and Wolvie. Issue #42 of WATXM, where the last page had a panel where you could just BARELY see the top of Storm's head in Wolvie's bed was the most we got to see them together in that way. And in Deadpool, when Wade says hi to Storm and she mumbles back to him from underneath the blankets. It's disappointing to say the least.

Anyone else think that first panel looks like Wolvie's proposing to Storm?

(dammit, photobucket keeps shrinking the images. GRR.)
    Attached Images Attached Images

I think the main issue is that the writers can't decide if they want them or not in a relationship. There was chemistry between both character years ago. Yet for a few exceptions by certain writers it never amounted to anything imo. I would like to see both characters in a relationship. As both characters have enemies and can defend themselves in cases one or the others enemies attack. Now it all depends on if the writers want to see both characters in a relationship.
    Jean loves me this I know because the church says it so.

Havok and Emma were right.

BANNED

The only Problem I see with the pairing..Is that Wolverine has so many one true loves..Storm would just be another in a long line of them..

Jean Grey.
    Silver Fox
    Mariko
    Psylocke,
    Rogue,
    Mystique,
    Emma
    Squirrel girl
    Carol Danvers
    Sara Pezzini
    Tiger Tiger
    Domino

I've always thought Storm made more sense for Wolverine than Jean Grey. These two characters are both connected to primal forces of nature. And unlike Jean Grey, Storm accepts Wolverine for who he is and doesn't turn him into this lovesick puppy that he always became around Jean. She brings out the best in him and he does the same with her. That's why I had them together in my X-men Supreme fanfiction series and why I dedicated a whole section of pictures to them on my website.
    Agree 100%. Storm and Wolverine always felt like a natural fit to me. Such a missed opportunity by Marvel.

Quote Originally Posted by ExcelsiorPrime View Post
    The only Problem I see with the pairing..Is that Wolverine has so many one true loves..Storm would just be another in a long line of them..

Jean Grey.
    Silver Fox
    Mariko
    Psylocke,
    Rogue,
    Mystique,
    Emma
    Squirrel girl
    Carol Danvers
    Sara Pezzini
    Tiger Tiger
    Domino
    i wouldn't call many of those true loves

psylocke (drinking buddy)
    carol (poker buddy and mutal respect)
    Domino (sex buddy)
    Emma (nah)
    Mystique (no idea what to call this)

Still i do like him and storm always supporting each other.

BANNED

A missed oppportunity indeed MarvelMaster616. I'll check your fanfiction series.

Thank you Logan and ScruffyLovin for the wonderful RoLo images.

I'm so glad there are a lot of people who believes that Storm and Wolverine belong together.

I know there are a lot of RoLo fans!

Let's continue appreciating them.

BANNED

I'll be the first to admit I hated this pairing as it felt like it came out of nowhere and the with the way writers have handled Storm lately. As I revisited older issues on MU though I could see this has been a 20+ flirtation, so in context it works.
    I still do not think the Storm I knew would be so casual about it, she seems like a woman looking for a relationship. While she is overly free with her flirtations, she has never seemed like a FWB lady.
    Logan on the other hand...he has been with way too many women for Storm to think it is monogamous.
    Ro may just be getting her groove back.
    All in all though,the building blocks were in place more than I had noticed.