Default Doctor Aphra audiobook announced

https://www.starwars.com/news/doctor...ginal-revealed

It's going to be full cast, curious who they'll get to play Aphra. Be nice if they could get JEJ to do Vader like he's done for Disney, but they'll probably stick with Scott Lawrence (Who has done almost every Vader video game voice and also played a Resistance character).
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth

Kinda sorry to see its just an adaptation of the comics and not an original story, but I'll check it out, due to being a fan of the character and liking Sarah Kuhn's recent Batgirl graphic novel.

Always imagined Chloe Bennett "playing" Aphra in my head, but I'd kinda like to see her be British in this (she's basically a bad Lara Croft).
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

Considering those rumors of an Aphra TV show, I wonder if whoever they cast for her is who they might plan to play her in live action?

^Maybe Aphra's the female-oriented series that's being worked on.
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth

Quote Originally Posted by WebLurker View Post
    Kinda sorry to see its just an adaptation of the comics and not an original story, but I'll check it out, due to being a fan of the character and liking Sarah Kuhn's recent Batgirl graphic novel.

Always imagined Chloe Bennett "playing" Aphra in my head, but I'd kinda like to see her be British in this (she's basically a bad Lara Croft).
    Ha! It's nice to know that the Doctor Aphra rule is still in effect. It's a rule that states that Doctor Aphra cannot be mentioned without a far more popular character that she is a pale imitation/homage to. I have seen Aphra compared to Indiana Jones, Lara Croft, Nathan Drake, James Bond, Han Solo the list just goes on and on!
    "The Marvel EIC Chair has a certain curse that goes along with it: it tends to drive people insane, and ultimately, out of the business altogether. It is the notorious last stop for many staffers, as once you've sat in The Big Chair, your pariah status is usually locked in." Christopher Priest

BANNED

Sounds good. And if they really get the Series started, I would be really happy.

@Anthony W: You call it the Aphra rule, everyone else calls it a short description of a character. Not like she is the first or the last one that happenes to.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony W View Post
    Ha! It's nice to know that the Doctor Aphra rule is still in effect. It's a rule that states that Doctor Aphra cannot be mentioned without a far more popular character that she is a pale imitation/homage to. I have seen Aphra compared to Indiana Jones, Lara Croft, Nathan Drake, James Bond, Han Solo the list just goes on and on!
    Dude, given your well-expressed dislike for this stuff, why do you comment on it so much? Why not focus on the stuff in the franchise that you do like?
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)