Spectacularly Neurotic Sharkerbob's Avatar

Default Handsome Voices Are Never Wrong! (Podcast)

Hello! I am Sharkerbob, long-absent Rumbler, and author of such amazingly obscure works as Graven. Today I return to spread the good, nay, the Handsome word!

In this weekly podcast, me and my trusty co-host Elliott, and a rotating cast of guests, talk about various topics centered around writing, stories, stuff we've read, stuff we've written, stuff we vaguely remember hearing about that one time maybe, etc. While mostly a casual conversation cast, we do try to start each episode with a specific story-centered topic in mind. Ideally, there will be an emphasis on talking about web fiction, be it serials, comics, other podcasts, specific works, etc. We also talk about traditionally published works as well. It all melds together, really.

If you're interested, here's a link to all the episodes thus far in a playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...vcCB5YX4rcCWVa

Enjoy!

(PS: We're all pretty new at this, and still working on improving the technical side of things. I've been doing my best to edit and sound balance the episodes. Episode Zero in particular was a test run, and I think I did a better job with later episodes, so skip to Episode One if Zero is too rough a start.)

Spectacularly Neurotic Sharkerbob's Avatar

The episodes continue!