Default Who wins this arm wrestling match?

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Superman wins it before Hulk can get mad enough to exceed him.

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    Superman wins it before Hulk can get mad enough to exceed him.
    That and wins it so fast the Hulk doesn't even know the match has started because the contest began and ended between the firing of his synapses.
    Power with Girl is better.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

hulk wonders why he's suddenly missing a arm.

Are people starting this match with Banner?

The image shows him already rage Hulked.

Quote Originally Posted by Güicho View Post
    Are people starting this match with Banner?

The image shows him already rage Hulked.
    What folks are saying is Clark slams Hulk's arm into the table before Hulk's neural synapses even start firing.
    "Sir, does this mean that Ann Margret's not coming?"
    ----------------------
    "One of the maddening but beautiful things about comics is that you have to give characters a sense of change without changing them so much that they violate the essence of who they are." ~ Ann Nocenti, Chris Claremont's X-Men.

Is this guy a troll? First boxing now this.

Quote Originally Posted by The Chou Lives View Post
    Is this guy a troll? First boxing now this.
    There is nothing wrong with this thread, imo.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Quote Originally Posted by The Arbiter View Post
    There is nothing wrong with this thread, imo.
    Not that. I mean all this guy posts is Supes vs Hulk like there will be a change despite the change of situation.

Not that. I mean all this guy posts is Supes vs Hulk like there will be a change despite the change of situation.
    I'm guessing you meant he thinks there will be a change because it's arm wrestling now instead of boxing. It might be he isn't getting that it would at least have to be something where speed doesn't matter.

I would suggest something where they are not directly going against each other. Although I suspect that has similar problems. Maybe a weightlifting contest but we already know. Eventually, the Hulk keeps getting stronger but, even so, the strongest thing we spot him has to be in the range of things he's actually done.

Certainly 3 of his 18 threads have been variations of Supes v Hulk scenarios, yes.

A troll, that does not make. His phrasing is perhaps off. Or his understanding of Rumbles rules, jargon and general consensus of issues are perhaps lacking.

But again, there is nothing inherently wrong with this or most of his threads.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Quote Originally Posted by The Arbiter View Post
    Certainly 3 of his 18 threads have been variations of Supes v Hulk scenarios, yes.

A troll, that does not make. His phrasing is perhaps off. Or his understanding of Rumbles rules, jargon and general consensus of issues are perhaps lacking.

But again, there is nothing inherently wrong with this or most of his threads.
    Also, Superman vs. the Hulk may simply not be the best fight.

Personally, I see nothing wrong with putting restrictions like "speed equalized" as long as it doesn't swing the fight just as badly the other way.

I know there are people who say, "Well, if you have to put all these restrictions on one character, then it's obvious who would really win" or "How desperately do you want this character to win or how much do you hate the other character?" But the point of restrictions can simply be to have a real debate instead of a curbstomp.