Default Adventure Time vs Avatar

Fight One

Finn, Jake, Princess Bubblegum, Marceline, Ice King, and Flame Princess, and BMO

Vs

Aang, Katara, Toph, Zuko, Sokka, Suki, Momo, and Appa

Round 2

Vs

Korra
    Mako
    Bolin
    Asami
    Tenzin
    Lin Beifong

Round 3

All of Ooo vs all of Avatar world, with a year of prep time.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Marceline turns into a giant soul sucking cloud demon, Flame Princess is capable of becoming a mountain sized fire kaiju, Jake is physically beyond pretty any of the opposing team to really hurt when he's on his A-game and Ice King is in Flame Princess' bracket when he's on his game, though his crown weakness makes him easier to put down.

Avatar crew do not want any of this fight. Full Power Avatar Aang is pretty much the only person who can meaningfully contribute here and he is badly outnumbered.
    Last edited by Nik Hasta; 04-27-2020 at 03:44 AM.

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

Jake doesn't like being caught on fire, frozen solid, or stabbed with pointy fast moving objects.

The rest I agree with, but Jake was pretty easy to discourage if he wasn't on his A-game, and still beatable even if he was.
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

Quote Originally Posted by The MunchKING View Post
    Jake doesn't like being caught on fire, frozen solid, or stabbed with pointy fast moving objects.

The rest I agree with, but Jake was pretty easy to discourage if he wasn't on his A-game, and still beatable even if he was.
    Jake can pretty instantly become a giant large enough that the offensive output of most team Avatar wouldn't do more than superficial damage. It would be like pinpricks to him.

He's also been dipped in lava and lived, been hit in the face by a lightning bolt and wasn't particularly hurt by it. Guy is pretty durable all things considered.

He could also just jump inside their bodies and puppet their nervous systems if he wants.

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    He could also just jump inside their bodies and puppet their nervous systems if he wants.
    Aang and Katara have fought off their nervous system rebelling against them before by going Avatar State. I'm trying to remember if anyone else shrugged off Blood bending.

Quote Originally Posted by The MunchKING View Post
    Aang and Katara have fought off their nervous system rebelling against them before by going Avatar State. I'm trying to remember if anyone else shrugged off Blood bending.
    I'm assuming Katara is a typo because she can't go Avatar State.

Also, blood bending is the action of magic manipulating your blood and Avatar State, because it allows formless bending, can simply override it with their own power. Jake isn't the same thing, he's plugging his nervous system directly into theirs. I'm less sure going Avatar State would do much.

I mean, equally, Jake could into their bodies and then just grow huge to explode them from the inside out so the nervous system trick doesn't matter that much.

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    I'm assuming Katara is a typo because she can't go Avatar State.
    *facepalm* Yes, I'm stupid. I meant Korra, when she fought The bloodbender guy at the end of Season 1.

I mean, equally, Jake could into their bodies and then just grow huge to explode them from the inside out so the nervous system trick doesn't matter that much.
    Yeah, but aside from the fact that he'd probably shoot out whichever orifices he went in as the path of least resistance, he doesn't think like that. Everytime he was in a fight he just either went big to start smacking things or got a weapon to start smacking things. He was never THAT creative with his powers when it came to combat.

EDIT: Also having rewatched that Episode, Finn could do a reverse Jake and take over him to have the Jake suit against HIS will, so acknowledging those feats are probably a bad strat for Jake.
    Last edited by The MunchKING; 04-27-2020 at 07:45 AM.

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

I feel that I should point out that, while the Ice King is really powerful, he's also completely bonkers and is just as likely to be a liability, especially since there are two princesses of kidnapping age in his own side, and pretty ladies in general on both sides.

Spectacular Member

You could put together a team of Aang, Roku, Korra, Wan, Kyoshi, and Unalaq in a simultaneous Avatar State, and even then I don't know if they have a chance. Marceline, Flame Princess, and Ice King alone are going to be a huge problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Firefist Norrin View Post
    You could put together a team of Aang, Roku, Korra, Wan, Kyoshi, and Unalaq in a simultaneous Avatar State, and even then I don't know if they have a chance. Marceline, Flame Princess, and Ice King alone are going to be a huge problem.
    This team would have a lot better chances because that is bonkers amount of power they are able to throw around.

Marceline is still a massive problem. Sentient murder cloud of soul sucking energy is an issue.