Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 39
  1. #1
    Judgement Awaits LordAllMIghty's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Dallas
    Posts
    4,740

    Default Has Justice/Marvel Boy ever appeared in the X-Men?

    I kind of forgot he was a mutant. He a very powerful telekinetic (somewhere under Jean and Rachel), that I would assume Professor X would have reached out too. He was also engaged to Firestar. Surprised he hasn't shown up as a mole for the Avengers on the island.

    Justice-Marvel-Comics-Warriors-Vance-Astro-Avengers-b.jpg
    Last edited by LordAllMIghty; 04-27-2020 at 07:49 AM.
    I've seen your end and it starts with you challenging me.

  2. #2
    BANNED JasmineW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    547

    Default

    No, NEVER.
    If he was a mole, Jean Grey would have sniffed him out.

  3. #3
    Astonishing Member Riv86672's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    2,190

    Default

    Nope.
    And hopefully he never does.

  4. #4
    Spectacular Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    156

    Default

    Ha. I remember in the early '90's I collected the first issues of the New Warriors for a couple of years. Night Thrasher and Speedball were definitely the highlights, but Marvel Boy had his moments. Since that time, I have no idea how he's been used, but at one time he had a likable personality.

    I also remember wanting the New Warriors to meet the X-Men. They had quite a few mutants on their roster (along with Marvel Boy, Firestar, Namorita and I believe Silhouette were mutants), so I thought it was a matter of time before they'd join forces, but I don't remember it ever happening.

  5. #5
    All-New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    4

    Default

    X-Factor Annual 6, the New Warriors teamed up with the original X-Men/X-Factor. Jean and Vance literally had a Marvel Girl/Marvel Boy team up.
    55238F7F-753B-4C15-9D00-5C7902DF3C4F.jpg
    732BFC87-B135-4D93-95C6-61A93E081F42.jpg

  6. #6
    Mighty Member danielsan52's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    1,596

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Peregrine View Post
    X-Factor Annual 6, the New Warriors teamed up with the original X-Men/X-Factor. Jean and Vance literally had a Marvel Girl/Marvel Boy team up.
    55238F7F-753B-4C15-9D00-5C7902DF3C4F.jpg
    732BFC87-B135-4D93-95C6-61A93E081F42.jpg
    That's great!

    I'd really love to see Vance interact with more mutants.

    The only other time I can think of is the Forever Yesterday alt world.

  7. #7
    Mighty Member MechaJeanix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Appalachia
    Posts
    1,487

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Peregrine View Post
    X-Factor Annual 6, the New Warriors teamed up with the original X-Men/X-Factor. Jean and Vance literally had a Marvel Girl/Marvel Boy team up.
    55238F7F-753B-4C15-9D00-5C7902DF3C4F.jpg
    732BFC87-B135-4D93-95C6-61A93E081F42.jpg
    One of my fav comics as a kid (I feel like I say this too much, but it is true) - the Kings of Pain storyline that ran though a series of annuals.

  8. #8
    Mighty Member blinkingblah's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,710

    Default

    I loved the New Warriors growing up and he was one of my favorite characters. He was always kind of a smug asshole who I think would bounce well off of Emma or M.

  9. #9
    Astonishing Member Riv86672's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    2,190

    Default

    I don’t recall him as a smug asshole.
    He was actually pretty down to earth. In an early issue of NW he got a motorcycle, which Firestar thought was cool, and then he explained how it made economic sense, was easier to park etc.
    Firestar found that even more endearing.

    Granted he took on a harder edge after his prison stint, but again, I don’t recall him becoming smug or asshole-y.

  10. #10
    Extraordinary Member Phoenixx9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    5,724

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    I kind of forgot he was a mutant. He a very powerful telekinetic (somewhere under Jean and Rachel), that I would assume Professor X would have reached out too. He was also engaged to Firestar. Surprised he hasn't shown up as a mole for the Avengers on the island.

    Justice-Marvel-Comics-Warriors-Vance-Astro-Avengers-b.jpg
    Really??

    When did Marvel Boy/Justice ever become that powerful? There are A LOT of levels between Jean and the other TK characters.

  11. #11
    Kinky Lil' Canine Snoop Dogg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    9,347

    Default

    The Year 3000 Captain America can get that ass BANNED from Krakoa.
    Quote Originally Posted by ???
    The world has changed, and so have I.

  12. #12
    TEST YOUR MIGHT! The Big G's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    3,595

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    I

    Almost all Tks are below Jean, Exodus and Rachel, who have subatomic manipulation. At most, Vance is Class 75 when it comes to his telekinesis manipulation.
    Heck even Hellion's shown sub-atomic manipulation. So Vance might even be below his level.
    Captain, in Order to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies.

  13. #13
    Better than YOU! Alan2099's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    3,833

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Riv86672 View Post
    I donít recall him as a smug asshole.
    He was actually pretty down to earth. In an early issue of NW he got a motorcycle, which Firestar thought was cool, and then he explained how it made economic sense, was easier to park etc.
    Firestar found that even more endearing.

    Granted he took on a harder edge after his prison stint, but again, I donít recall him becoming smug or asshole-y.
    For a while, by the time Scarlet Spider started hanging out with the team he'd cooled back down again and during his tint on the Avengers, he was a cheerfully enthusiast fanboy.

  14. #14
    Judgement Awaits LordAllMIghty's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Dallas
    Posts
    4,740

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Big G View Post
    Heck even Hellion's shown sub-atomic manipulation. So Vance might even be below his level.
    Poor kid. Maybe he needs Xaiver to train him.
    I've seen your end and it starts with you challenging me.

  15. #15
    Astonishing Member Veitha's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    3,830

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    Poor kid. Maybe he needs Xaiver to train him.
    Yeah maybe with X-Men training he could have become much more powerful. He kinda learnt everything by himself, right?

    He and Firestar and Butter Rum could have become great under X-Men tutelage.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •