Default Bulllseye (Netflix) vs Bullseye (2003)

Takes place in the church, from the 2003 film climax. But Bullseye is taking on a different Daredevil this time.

So who takes it? Both have their standart gear and can make full use of their surroundings, off course

Is this Bullseye vs Bullseye or Bullseye vs Daredevil?

Your title says one thing the post says another.

No, this "Daredevil" is Bullseye, aka Poindexter, he pretended to be Daredevil in the red suit in Season 3, remember?^^

Sorry for the confusion

Well 2003 Bullseye was arguably not as skilled a fighter as his MCU counterpart, as I don't recall him putting anywhere near as much of a fight against Bendevil as the other did against a more skilled MCU DD. That being said; he did keep up with Darefleck, who did show to have Ringer-low end bullet timing reactions via dodging a sniper round(which he did sense, or "hear" was coming right before it was shot). So he could win via a quickdraw. In an office room however, or somewhere with cover, I can see MCU Bullseye being able to wreck his older counterpart due to his superior marksmanship and being damn good at hitting people by bouncing objects off walls.
    Saint Seiya Online:
    https://reborngn.com/?page=register&ref=408192
    ^-my referral