Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Default Which Fictional Characters Can You See Voting for Trump?

I think Eric Cartman from South Park, and maybe Archie Bunker.
    "I love mankind...it's people I can't stand!!"

- Charles Schultz.

Wait, Trump is real?

C Montgomery Burns
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Quote Originally Posted by Amadeus Arkham View Post
    Clearly, the Reverse Flash would. He altered reality to make Trump the president.

I can think of some MCU characters that might be Republicans but that doesn't equal voting for Trump, certainly not a second time.
    Power with Girl is better.

Mighty Member

It's impossible to say over some really obvious characters. There are people IRL that i would never have thought would vote for him but have or plan to.

Guy Gardner

Quote Originally Posted by Amadeus Arkham View Post
    Cartman would probably co-opt it himself and look for some insane loophole or something. Sad thing is, he would be more competent than the current orange menace is.

And I don't think Eobard Thawne would make Trump President, not on purpose.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

I can see Luthor and Veronica Cole funding his campaign just so they can have a useful idiot in office.

Astonishing Member

Quint from Jaws.

Oh wait.

Everyone from It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia. Except for maybe Charlie who'd write in something nonsensical, not understanding how elections work.

Astonishing Member

US Agent.

Dr Psycho

Norman Osborn

Bullseye

Moonstone could go either way.
    Last edited by Steel Inquisitor; 04-30-2020 at 07:51 PM.

JBL from WWE

Quote Originally Posted by Guy_McNichts View Post
    Everyone from It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia. Except for maybe Charlie who'd write in something nonsensical, not understanding how elections work.
    Agreed. Frank was the very first person I thought when I saw the thread.

But conversely, any of the gang could vote for Trump's Democrat rival for all the wrong, twisted reasons. They can have progressive viewpoints where the road is the opposite of the goal, that come from sheer depravity, selfishness, and ignorance (ie their handling of race is superficially progressive yet unsurprisingly terrible based on stereotypes, Dee fights for climate change in an attempt to become an instagram influencer, and the #metoo movement is an opportunity for Dennis to really show off his petty but psychopathic prep-time).

Except Frank. I imagine he'd be the most intentional and aware of a Trump vote.
    Last edited by Cyke; 04-30-2020 at 09:05 PM.

Astonishing Member AndrewCrossett's Avatar

You would think the answer to this is "just make a list of conservative characters." But conservative characters have very often been written (even by liberals) as smart, honorable and intolerant of BS. I can't think of a Clint Eastwood character that would vote for Trump, for instance (in 2016 maybe... in 2020 no way).

So the real probable answer to this question is to make a list of conservative characters who are written as caricatures of dumb rednecks, rich airheads or psychopaths.

Quote Originally Posted by AndrewCrossett View Post
    You would think the answer to this is "just make a list of conservative characters." But conservative characters have very often been written (even by liberals) as smart, honorable and intolerant of BS. I can't think of a Clint Eastwood character that would vote for Trump, for instance (in 2016 maybe... in 2020 no way).

So the real probable answer to this question is to make a list of conservative characters who are written as caricatures of dumb rednecks, rich airheads or psychopaths.
    In fact, according to a recent interview, Eastwood's not even a Republican anymore. He's a Libertarian which he defines as being what the Republicans used to be.
    Power with Girl is better.