Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Default President Kanye ....

Musical God , Kanye West announced his bid for the office of President of the United States back a week or 2 ago. The world went into a PANIC. Kanye West , future PRESIDENT ? Could the man known for his ego , a bigger one that collapses stars in our galaxy be seriously running for the Office ? What will Trump think ? His best buddy and pal running against him as 3rd Party ?

The man is a genius clearly. He knew he could get some of the Trump support by palling around with his new buddy at White House. Those MAGA fans who have grown to think Trump's did a terrible job will quickly jump to Team Kanye. Plus some of Biden's support will too.

Think about it folks , President Kanye will be in the Oval Office , on the phone at 2am with North Korea and bust into lines from "Gold Digger". He will then do some dancing as he does it. World Peace will finally be achieved by President Kanye.

Then there is Kim , she can be 1st lady. That will be 1st Lady booty all the way ! Foreign leaders will be impressed and compliment her on her sex tape that clearly is all across the world by this stage.

Yep folks there is nothing to stop this from becoming a reality....

Hold on ..what do you mean he dropped out ? Oh f--k it then...

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2020...20-ballot.html
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Spectacular Member Kuro no Shinigami's Avatar

Too bad he dropped out so soon.

In any case here is Kanye's cabinet:
    Secretary of State: Snoop Dogg
    Secretary of Treasury: Elon Musk
    Attorney-General: Candace Owens
    Secretary of Defense: Charlamagne tha God
    Secretary of Homeland Security: Sean Hannity

If anyone actually believed he was a conservative, it might have worked. Such as it is, he'll pull votes away from Biden and from the same group of people who voted for that rat guy.
    Every day is a gift, not a given right.

This is about the time the forum made a President Trump thread as a joke in 2016.

Please don't tempt fate ...
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    This is about the time the forum made a President Trump thread as a joke in 2016.

Please don't tempt fate ...
    That was me , and it was 2015. And I detailed what a disaster it would be by the way as a joke.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

I wish he'd invest his time into making good albums again. His music has been mostly trash since My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy.
    Pull List:

Marvel Comics: Venom, X-Men, Black Panther, Captain America, Eternals, Warhammer 40000.
    DC Comics: The Last God
    Image: Decorum

Incredible Member

Well we have already one idiot President in the White House, why not the next one be an imbecile?

Astonishing Member

Kim can't be the first lady, she's divorcing West. As a minority, I can't understand why other minorities support the GOP.

Kanye West Admits Presidential Campaign Aims to Hurt Biden’s Prospects

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by shooshoomanjoe View Post
    Kim can't be the first lady, she's divorcing West. As a minority, I can't understand why other minorities support the GOP.

Kanye West Admits Presidential Campaign Aims to Hurt Biden’s Prospects
    Well, black churchgoers, like white evangelicals, hate abortion like everyone else in the GOP. Beyond that, I can only guess that self-loathing is a motivating factor for supporting a party that wouldn't so much as spit on minorities if they were on fire. By they by, I've been of the belief that if Trump hadn't run for president, and won, he would've kicked Melania to the curb in favor of a younger mail order European bride.
    Last edited by WestPhillyPunisher; 08-07-2020 at 04:34 AM.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Taylor View Post
    If anyone actually believed he was a conservative, it might have worked. Such as it is, he'll pull votes away from Biden and from the same group of people who voted for that rat guy.
    They do, Kanye hasn't been hiding how he likes Trump or controversial conservative voices like Candace Owens. It's hurt his brand. He hasn't been the Kanye who called Bush out for years. Even when he tried to distance himself from Trump he couldn't help boosting Trump.

Please! Trump asked him to run, thinking he would take all the AA votes from Biden. Because both of them are morons.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    Please! Trump asked him to run, thinking he would take all the AA votes from Biden. Because both of them are morons.
    And Republicans are said to be running with that particular ball, making them just as stupid as Trump and West.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

This election will be won in the margins, so they figure just a couple of percentage points from Biden could swing it to Trump.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

As someone who greatly enjoys comedy i was a little bumped out when Kanye dropped out.