Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    BANNED

Thank you for all of these. I always found some of these titles interesting-- More reminiscent of pulp titles than what most think of as comic books.

Others a pretty cheeky parodies.

While not mainline Marvel, the obvious one from the current titles:

Star Wars
    Last Read: Aquaman & The Flash: Voidsong

Monthly Pull List: Alan Scott: The Green Lantern, Birds of Prey, Daredevil, Geiger, Green Arrow, Justice Ducks, Justice Society of America, Negaduck, Nightwing, Phantom Road, Shazam!, Suicide Squad: Dream Team, Thundercats, Titans

"Age is not defined by years, but by regrets...I'm an old man now." --Fighting Yank, "Project Superpowers"

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post
    Amazing Adventures started out with Black Widow (which lasted only 3 issues) and the Inhumans but would later feature the Beast, and a longer series featuring Killraven.

I'd quite like to know who they think demanded Inhumans and Black Widow in one comic!!

Quote Originally Posted by milton75 View Post
    I'd quite like to know who they think demanded Inhumans and Black Widow in one comic!!
    I didn’t back then but I do now dammit!
    “The Avengers have been the one point of stability in my entire life. And if The Avengers call… then The Scarlet Witch will always answer.”

The reference above to "The History of the Marvel Universe" reminds me of one of my favorite early attempts to chronicle everything in a systematic history:
    "Age is not defined by years, but by regrets...I'm an old man now." --Fighting Yank, "Project Superpowers"

Astonishing Member

Adventure into Fear
    Creatures on The Loose

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by milton75 View Post
    It makes some sense. You only have to have an interest in reading about on of them to buy the book, so you could theoretically double your audience. The first two or so Inhumans stories were written and drawn by Jack Kirby, so there's that appeal as well.
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?