BANNED

Default Jean grey and exodus vs the silver surfer and martian manhunter

6819409-jean grey red ii.jpg

exodus___marvel_by_leggiordano_da896e7-fullview.jpg

VS

silver-surfer-pg-16-711x1024.jpg

Round 1: TP Only

Round 2: all out.

Bonus round: god cable joins the battle for team 1.

I'm not sure about Round 1, but Surfer and the Martian Manhunter easily win Round 2 and the Bonus round due to their massive speed advantage. Silver Surfer zips past the other team at FTL speed while transforming them into glass.

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

Which version of Jean Grey?

Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post
    Which version of Jean Grey?
    Technically in Jean’s case the version with the Phoenix power wasn’t actually Jean but the Phoenix impersonating Jean or something-something.

But somehow with Rachel and Hope and the P5 it didn’t work that way because reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    Technically in Jean’s case the version with the Phoenix power wasn’t actually Jean but the Phoenix impersonating Jean or something-something.

But somehow with Rachel and Hope and the P5 it didn’t work that way because reasons.
    Wasn't that just in the original Phoenix Arc? Like, White Phoenix of the Crown was still Jean Grey, right?

Wasn't that just in the original Phoenix Arc? Like, White Phoenix of the Crown was still Jean Grey, right?
    Probably. I mean, really... who the **** knows anymore with the Phoenix?

I mean it’s had weird-ass sex with Odin, and given his amnesia powder tendencies, there’s a strong chance there was some mystic rohypnol **** going on there.

Phoenix probably doesn’t know who or what it is now, just that it really loves Odin for some reason.

BANNED

Current(no phoenix feats obviously)

Jean grey and Exodus vs the Silver Surfer and ... you know, I'm just going to stop right there.

Why do you hate Jean Grey and Exodus so much?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Alan2099 View Post
    Jean grey and Exodus vs the Silver Surfer and ... you know, I'm just going to stop right there.

I think they're good enough to fight these 2. Although exodus is the worse telepath out of the 4 norrin isn't one to use tp to harm his opponents he mostly uses it to calm them down.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Alan2099 View Post

If match 1 only allows mental powers throwing, instead of also bamboozling superspeeding about, I think it's worth a thought. Especially if a freed up Cable could fully translate his Silver Surfer body-fighting to only TP.
    Last edited by Wildling; 04-29-2020 at 06:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nobodyworthnoting View Post
    Current(no phoenix feats obviously)
    No, I mean right now there's two versions of Jean Grey wandering around, I think. One is a time displaced teen who was displaying TK that let her contribute in a kinda meaningful way when she ended up in a spat between Galactus and classic Dark Phoenix (though without the speed needed to deal with Motrin and J'Onn) and the other is the adult version who I *think* may have been resurrected recently. If not, then she's currently still probably still White Phoenix of the Crown and capable of holding baby universe in her hands.

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    Probably. I mean, really... who the **** knows anymore with the Phoenix?

I mean it’s had weird-ass sex with Odin, and given his amnesia powder tendencies, there’s a strong chance there was some mystic rohypnol **** going on there.

Phoenix probably doesn’t know who or what it is now, just that it really loves Odin for some reason.
    That would explain why Phoenix Wolverine couldn't figure out why the Phoenix Force wouldn't let him kill Thor.

No, I mean right now there's two versions of Jean Grey wandering around, I think. One is a time displaced teen who was displaying TK that let her contribute in a kinda meaningful way when she ended up in a spat between Galactus and classic Dark Phoenix (though without the speed needed to deal with Motrin and J'Onn) and the other is the adult version who I *think* may have been resurrected recently. If not, then she's currently still probably still White Phoenix of the Crown and capable of holding baby universe in her hands.
    Teen Jean got sent back, Jean has indeed been resurrected and is on Krakoa.

BANNED

Jean needed the psychic energy of phoenix, galactus, terrax and a whole planet of psionic creatures to simply knock down galactus, she couldn't even hurt him. I doubt jean can one shot anyone here.

Teen Jean IS the ressurected Jean Grey. No alternative versions here.

The O5 got sent back to their timelines without a mindwipe and all the adult versions now remember their stay in the present.

Jean needed the psychic energy of phoenix, galactus, terrax and a whole planet of psionic creatures to simply knock down galactus, she couldn't even hurt him. I doubt jean can one shot anyone here.
    Galactus opted to retreat afterwards though.