Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisIII View Post
    Game is out, reviews pretty much like the last two games, a nice looking world, heavy on RPGness,

Main complaint seems to be bugs, although this is a series that has had some legendary launch bugs....
    The dialogue is really bugged. Characters talk over each other or just freeze. I'm sure a patch will fix this soon though. I'm not a huge fan of the combat in this game. Haven't made it far into the game yet though.

Spectacular Member

I used to play this game only once because I felt this game was a bit tense for me. but I do not say it is not good. The graphics are very solid and interesting.

Bjorn Ironside is dead already at this point in history? Just asking cause we see Ivar and Ubbe. Stopped watching the TV show after Rangar died and don't know much about that time period.

Quote Originally Posted by scilover View Post
    I used to play this game only once because I felt this game was a bit tense for me. but I do not say it is not good. The graphics are very solid and interesting.
    There's an option to turn alot of the gore off and nudity.

Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

So where do you think the games should go next? I think Ancient Rome should be the next game to round off the classic trilogy of Egypt in Origins and Greece in Odyssey. Feudal Japan has been suggested but it’s basically been done anyway via Ghost of Tsushima. A single game with multiple time periods and several smaller open worlds could also be interesting, centred around some more distinctive present day stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Derek Metaltron View Post
    So where do you think the games should go next? I think Ancient Rome should be the next game to round off the classic trilogy of Egypt in Origins and Greece in Odyssey. Feudal Japan has been suggested but it’s basically been done anyway via Ghost of Tsushima. A single game with multiple time periods and several smaller open worlds could also be interesting, centred around some more distinctive present day stuff.
    I'm waiting for the precursor game. Other then that we have played two games with Rome in it. Brotherhood takes place there obviously a long time after what your talking about. Also Origins obviously a little bit. So I don't know whats next.

Question didn't play the Odyssey DlC where you get to see the God's. And just got to a part where you get to go to Asgard in Valhalla. Are the "Gods" Precursors? I'm sure Valhalla will explain it but because of work I'm moving at such a slow pace and there is so much to do in this game. Was hoping someone who's finished can let me know. Not sure if God's are real now, if they were just different precursor sects, or if this is something different all together. Also don't won't Google the answer cause I don't want spoilers to Elvirs story just what the hell Odin and the Aesir are.

Edit. Nevermind found the answer. Also sounds like we might be playing as Basim in the next game.
    Last edited by Midvillian1322; 11-14-2020 at 12:18 AM.

Wild West could be cool if they give it some time. Don't wanna make it too soon and be compared to RDR3. But if they fine tune the Shooting and make it a little more fluid then the Bows I can see a wild west setting work. Just got to put it somewhere that also has large cities. Maybe even Konnors grandkids could be the protagonist.

Rome could be cool. Maybe you can be Spartacus and your rebellion is aided by the hidden ones. Playing as a slave who rises up could be cool.. and alot about the man is unknown so you can do whatever you want with him.. we don't even know his real name.. It predates Origins though. Ceasars would have been young. So it would have to be like Odyssey where its before Anya and Bayek form the group officaly.

Japan or China could be cool. Wonder if they just make a game with the girl Ezio trained or go with another time period. Would be cool to see Old man Ezio in one of the games again. Even if its just for a moment.

Honestly what I want the most is another Crack at Ezio. Maybe a game that takes place in between one of the games from his trilogy. See Renaissance Italy brought to life on the New gen and get to play as Ezio one last time.

Also seen people saying the next Game will be a sequel or prequel to Valhalla focusing on Basims charactet.

Edit: just had to delete the game. It was saying file data was corrupted and to delete and reinstall. Looking at in settings nothing was showing up as corrupted. But the game wouldn't work it would play for a minute and crash. First time happening to me on my Ps4 and never happened to me ever on my Xbox. Waitinf for it to DL now. Gonna be beyond passed if any of my saves are ruined.
    Last edited by Midvillian1322; 11-16-2020 at 03:24 AM.

I think Ezio's pretty well covered. Maybe his father perhaps? There's some story they can work with there (and also bring in his brother Mario).

Ezio's protegee does have a game but it's one of the Chronicles ones, not a major release.

Still think Conner and Shay are the biggest question marks, although I'm not sure either is popular enough to really have another game (III seems to be on the lower rated of games and I think Rogue mostly gets forgotten because it's more or less Black Flag with snow)
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth

I think Ezio's pretty well covered. Maybe his father perhaps? There's some story they can work with there (and also bring in his brother Mario).

Ezio's protegee does have a game but it's one of the Chronicles ones, not a major release.

Still think Conner and Shay are the biggest question marks, although I'm not sure either is popular enough to really have another game (III seems to be on the lower rated of games and I think Rogue mostly gets forgotten because it's more or less Black Flag with snow)
    Konnor had potential but they made him one note and the game just wasn't that good. But there was stuff there that was cool. So yea id be fine with them taking another swing at him. If they carry on this tradition of the protagonist not really being an assasin. Playing as Spartacus in ancient Rome could be cool.

And yea the game with Ezio protégé imo doesn't count. Its a side stroller and I couldn't even tell you what the story was for any of those games.

Anyway after getting ride if the corrupted data i ended up only losing an hour of gameplay. So I'm happy, really thought I was gonna start from scratch. I mean the corruption was so bad if I didn't delete all data files associated with the game, as soon as I tried to re-download the game my ps4 would go haywire. Luckily PS plus backs some of it up for you.

BANNED

No spoilers but the end of Valhalla pretty much blows the door wide open for the franchise in terms of possibilities. They might do a full-scale reboot even...which I wouldn't mind.

It would be a treat to go back to Renaissance Italy with the expanded next-gen graphics engine, and other advancements they have made and also redo the story with more detail and ambition. Same with The Crusades.

In terms of setting, there's always been reluctance towards stepping towards Asia in a major platform title (I know they did it in side games or PSP but that's not the same thing).

Quote Originally Posted by Revolutionary_Jack View Post
    No spoilers but the end of Valhalla pretty much blows the door wide open for the franchise in terms of possibilities. They might do a full-scale reboot even...which I wouldn't mind.

It would be a treat to go back to Renaissance Italy with the expanded next-gen graphics engine, and other advancements they have made and also redo the story with more detail and ambition. Same with The Crusades.

In terms of setting, there's always been reluctance towards stepping towards Asia in a major platform title (I know they did it in side games or PSP but that's not the same thing).
    Yea iono why but there are some cool settings in Asia. The obvious Chinese time periods that are romanticized or Fedual Japan. Id really love to play a game during the reign of either Ghengis Khan or Kubiai. Altair should have been the Mentor when Ghengis took over right? I think The first game was like the very end of 1100s and Ghengis reign started beginning of the 1200s? I may be way off lol.

So it happened to me again curious if anyone else is having a similar problem? Anytime the game crashes on me the game because unplayable after and my Ps4 starts locking up. Only solution is the delete the game and all data files. Redownload the game and then download data files from The cloud. None of the files show up as being corrupted but the Ps4 says the game is corrupted with an error message. Really annoying

According to extra materials, Altair and his family were involved with Genghis as well.

https://assassinscreed.fandom.com/wiki/Genghis_Khan
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth

According to extra materials, Altair and his family were involved with Genghis as well.

https://assassinscreed.fandom.com/wiki/Genghis_Khan
    Well there you go a game playing as Altairs son Darim could be interesting.

So yea having finished the game finally i think the next game will either be playing as Loki or Desmond saves Layla some way and sends her back(If Loki is evil which is hard to tell. He seems dark and foreboding but he was just in his anger). Or we could start as Loki as he uses the animus to find something he needs and then switch to Layla or Desmond for the moder day part.

Still doesn't top the feeling I got from Desmond after playing AC2. But this games defiantly one of my faves despite the bugs.