Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by pandafarmer View Post
    Best theory I've seen is that she's a Sinister plant. Also helps explain some of her more random behavior. But I would think Lockheed would have been able to sniff out if she was a clone or body double.
    They have to avoid Kitty was fake all this time

She was a Shi'ar golem and will be key to unraveling Moira's secret when people learn this

Extraordinary Member

But the real question is.
    Can Quicksilver and Wanda go through the gates?

Doug cannot handle her feminine wiles. Got his buddy Krakoa to do what it can to help him resist

Extraordinary Member

It’s because Kitty is a Karen.

Quote Originally Posted by Dante Milton View Post
    I don't think Kitty being unable to use the gates has anything to do with her biology or the possibility of her not being a mutant. We've seen that non-mutants who try to use a gate simply pass through without being transported. Kitty was physically blocked from using the gate, which suggests to me that if she were allowed to enter one it would work as intended. This suggests that she is being specifically targeted by someone or something. Moira and Krakoa would be the most obvious candidates, but then why would they specifically block Kitty? The assumption so far has been because of her powers, but that doesn't really make sense. As pointed out above, there are other teleporters who could enter any space Kitty could access, as well as other phasing mutants, Shinobi and Cipher (presumably) and they have not been banned. Kitty has also been allowed on the island by accessing it through physical travel, if this were Krakoa keeping her out why would it let her on its shores? The thing with the Tower, also, is that although it is intended for Nightcrawler, the implication is that at some point he will open it up to the other mutants of Krakoa when he has formed the mutant church, so there is no real reason to permanently prevent Kitty from entering. So I think Kitty is being prevented by using the gates (and so far from being resurrected) by someone with specific reasons to target her that do not have to do with her powers, possibly for personal enmity or a grudge, and this someone would have to have either high level access to the gates and resurrection protocols or the ability to affect them undetected. The problem is I have no idea who that could be ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.
    Quote Originally Posted by Su_Whisterfield View Post
    In agreement with most of of this, Kitty wasn’t barred from Krakoa but from using the gates, big difference.

Regarding the bolded, fandom is only assuming that the tower will be the cathedral of the mutant religion, mostly because it looks cathedral like, we don’t actually know that, Hickman could do something else left field with it.
    I pretty much agree with the idea that the physical blocking is excessive and seems to hint that its something "bigger" than physiology

to add on to Su_Whisterfield's point, maybe I need to reread the issue, but I felt the sense that Kurt's tower was supposed to inspire unease - something engineered by the island seemingly "for" him, drawing him in, and why?

Fantastic Member

There was an old theory that the original Kate or Kitty or Katherine Pryde was replaced by a Neo. Maybe thats what she is along with being a Sinister plant too