Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Extraordinary Member

Default Brock Lesnar vs. Andre the Giant

Inspired by the Andre vs Bruce Lee thread, we're pitting Andre against an MMA guy who, much like Andre, has been called a special attraction in the WWE.

This is a Shoot fight, to be clear.

Heyman and Heenan are on coms

If its MMA whats stopping Andre from just sitting on Lesnar ?

Astonishing Member

Andre gets bodied.

Brock's fighting credentials are decidedly more concrete than Lee's. Plus he's like twice Lee's size, to the point he's not that much smaller than Andre.
    Last edited by wjowski; 04-30-2020 at 07:10 AM.

If this is a real fight, not kayfabe, Lesnar destroys him. Lesnar is at least as strong as Andre and maybe stronger. He doesn't have as much weight but he also is a legitimate heavyweight MMA fighter who has been the world heavyweight champion.

This is not untrained big guy vs. trained little guy. This is two massive and immensely strong guys, one with a huge amount of real fight training and experience, the other with no solidly documented real fight training or experience.
    Power with Girl is better.

Brock is not as big as Andre, but he is FAR from small. And unlike a lot of bodybuilders, his muscles are more than just for show, picking up similarly big guys like Big Show and throwing them around.

He's not a dynamic MMA fighter, but he's proven effective. Can't really deny that.

BANNED

Not sure...heard crazy stuff about André the Giant but Brock Lesnar is well.....a beast

I never thought Brock was that great at MMA to be honest.

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    I never thought Brock was that great at MMA to be honest.
    He wasn't bad but he wasn't exactly everything he was hyped up to be.

His glass jaw pretty much sealed the deal with him.

Kind of like Ronda Rousey.

Oh, that reminds me. It's that time of the day for me to watch her get KTFO by Holmes and Tate.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuro View Post
    He wasn't bad but he wasn't exactly everything he was hyped up to be.

His glass jaw pretty much sealed the deal with him.

Kind of like Ronda Rousey.

Oh, that reminds me. It's that time of the day for me to watch her get KTFO by Holmes and Tate.
    I've seen only a few Rousey or Lesnar fights. So that was their downfall that, once they faced opponents who could manage to score a clean hit to the jaw, they were done?
    Power with Girl is better.

Brock didnt have a glass jaw. Carwin can attest to that.

More like he just didnt like getting hit. He would turtle up and start panicking and making mistakes, but he never blacked out and started blowing bubbles from a clean KO.

As for the fight, Brock murders Andre. He takes him down in the first 10 seconds then starts bouncing his head off the ground or submits him. I would be astonished if the fight lasted longer then 2 mins.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Quote Originally Posted by Powerboy View Post
    I've seen only a few Rousey or Lesnar fights. So that was their downfall that, once they faced opponents who could manage to score a clean hit to the jaw, they were done?
    Ronda MMA career ended with two clean hits. Not two losses, no.

Two clean hits.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Ronda MMA career ended with two clean hits. Not two losses, no.

Two clean hits.
    It's like you were begging me for this.

"But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Quote Originally Posted by The Arbiter View Post

More like he just didnt like getting hit. He would turtle up and start panicking and making mistakes, but he never blacked out and started blowing bubbles from a clean KO.

As for the fight, Brock murders Andre. He takes him down in the first 10 seconds then starts bouncing his head off the ground or submits him. I would be astonished if the fight lasted longer then 2 mins.
    He may win but no way he wins in seconds.

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    He may win but no way he wins in seconds.
    I meant he takes him down with his wrestling in the first handful of seconds. Andre is tough enough to not get one shot but has NO defense off his back.

He is going to get his head bounced off the floor or submitted very quickly.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Quote Originally Posted by The Arbiter View Post

Carwin should have won that fight. There were multiple times in that fight where Carwin clearly Lesnar well within the TKO territory but the refs saved his ass.