Mighty Member

Default Batman Comics with children

Hello,
    I am searching for Batman Comics with children

-There is one story (I think in Batman and Robin 22) where he and Catwoman save a girl named Jia-Li

-There is another story in which he also saves a kid and he asks her for the name of the plush toy.
    (I am searching for this story)

I like such comics with him, where he is nice etc.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Golden Age books where Dick Robin is still a child is designed more for kids, including moral messages directly addressing children.

The one with the plush toy maybe The Dark Knight book about Scarecrow. The cute part is there but the rest are traumatizing since it's Scarecrow. New 52 trade Vol. 2 or 3. The last David Finch arc before the Mad Hatter arc.

There's a Detective Comics story where he meets an abused boy but I forget if it's New 52 or Rebirth. It's recent enough.

The most recent is Rebirth Detective Comics, forget the number, where he and Damian rebuild Martha Wayne's orphanage after solving a case involving the orphan.

Astonishing Member signalman112's Avatar

Not a comic but here is Adam West BATMAN with a little boy at the of the Mr. Freeze(Otto Preminger) episode "Deep Freeze".

BatmanDeepFreeze.jpg

Incredible Member Light of Justice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    Golden Age books where Dick Robin is still a child is designed more for kids, including moral messages directly addressing children.

The one with the plush toy maybe The Dark Knight book about Scarecrow. The cute part is there but the rest are traumatizing since it's Scarecrow. New 52 trade Vol. 2 or 3. The last David Finch arc before the Mad Hatter arc.

There's a Detective Comics story where he meets an abused boy but I forget if it's New 52 or Rebirth. It's recent enough.

The most recent is Rebirth Detective Comics, forget the number, where he and Damian rebuild Martha Wayne's orphanage after solving a case involving the orphan.
    It's on issue #1017. And Batman is really sweet in there.
    spoilers:
    the kid he saved said that Superman was his favorite hero, and Batman said that Superman is his favorite too
    end of spoilers
    Last edited by Light of Justice; 05-08-2020 at 12:09 AM.