Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

One of everything for me.

Another excellent month in the books. Civil War is going to hurt the wallet next month, but I’m still splurging! My pulls:

AGENTS OF A.R.C.A.N.A. #18
    All-WINNERS SQUAD vs. LIBERTY LEGION #1
    AMAZING FANTASY #6 (hopefully it’s a paid internship)
    ASTONISHING ANT-MAN AND THE WASP #16
    CAPTAIN AMERICA #18
    DAREDEVIL #2 (I’m seeing double... 4 Matt Murdocks!)
    FANTASTIC FOUR #18
    THE INVINCIBLE IRON MAN #10
    MARVEL SWIMSUIT SPECIAL #18
    M'BAKU: WARLORD OF WAKANDA! #10 (twist!)
    THE MIGHTY THOR #18
    MOON KNIGHT #10
    RUNAWAYS #18 (thwarted by a bicycle tire. I’ve been there...)
    SENSATIONAL SHE-HULK #17
    SONS OF DITKO #1 (So good, I’m buying it twice! For the variant covers!)
    SORCERERS OF THE STARS #12
    THE ULTIMATES #12 (Odin approves!)
    UNCANNY X-MEN #18 (BOTM. The Eat Strange Sh*t Challenge has caused the world so much pain...)
    AOM QUARANTINE SPECIAL #2 (of ???)
    Age of Marvels and DC Next Dawn - Monthly Fan Made Solicitation Competitions on these very forums, make your pulls now! Want back story? Check the Wiki!

I bought everything again. So what!

AGENTS OF A.R.C.A.N.A. #18 (The road from Dunwich to Arkham goes right through Cleghorn)
    All-WINNERS SQUAD vs. LIBERTY LEGION #1 (We never see Biden and trump trashtalking each oth... Sorry, I just couldn't finish that without bursting out laughing)
    AMAZING FANTASY #6 (there are rumors that there is much more time spent on the backups than the main story. The backups need more love)
    ASTONISHING ANT-MAN AND THE WASP #16 (Ah, I see it now. Whirlwind is helping nadia and Janet on rehabbing a building. HGTV rulez!)
    CAPTAIN AMERICA #18 (Red, White, and Blue Alert! Love it!)
    DAREDEVIL #2 (Wait, if Matt's become a boxer and never lost his sight, how does he know all about Daredevil? Oh, yeah, you want me to read the book to find out)
    FANTASTIC FOUR #18 (I know where that story title was swiped from)
    THE INVINCIBLE IRON MAN #10 (Ex-soldiers who spent time polishing their metal items are all having flashbacks because of stories like this)
    MARVEL SWIMSUIT SPECIAL #18 (A Swimsuit Special/Oceans team-up? Why has such an obvious story not happened before?)
    M'BAKU: WARLORD OF WAKANDA! #10 (I want a crossover with Captain America where the Hellfire Club plays 3-D three color chess because I kinda want it)
    THE MIGHTY THOR #18 (Is GOT still considered hip or will I hear cries of "OK, Boomer" when I make a Mother of Dragons joke?)
    MOON KNIGHT #10 (Women. Can't live with them, can't live without them. Amirite?)
    RUNAWAYS #18 (LA or Portland, OR? Is that even a serious choice?)
    SENSATIONAL SHE-HULK #17 ("No, really, I only went to the bar to get my powers back!" Sorry, jen, Mrs. Cleghorn didn't believe that line when i used it on her)
    SONS OF DITKO #1 (The checkerboard pattern on the cover is meant to evoke the calling card of Mr. A, another Ditko character)
    SORCERERS OF THE STARS #12 (I'd like to see an episode of American Pickers or Pawn Stars with stuff like Star of Catalax)
    THE ULTIMATES #12 (That is an amazingly sweet cover which inspires me)
    UNCANNY X-MEN #18 (Eat Strange $#!+ challenge? Sounds like college just before payday)
    AOM QUARANTINE SPECIAL #2 (of ???) (The book we want to be cancelled. But thank you for publishing it while it's needed)

As the end of the month nears, don't forget to get your last minute purchases in! Purchases made before I get around to tallying sales totals always count!
    Age of Marvels and DC Next Dawn - Monthly Fan Made Solicitation Competitions on these very forums, make your pulls now! Want back story? Check the Wiki!

Hold your machete tight! Personamanx's Avatar

Let's go with:

AMAZING FANTASY #6
    RUNAWAYS #18
    SENSATIONAL SHE-HULK #17
    Continuity, even in a "shared" comics universe is often insignificant if not largely detrimental to the quality of a comic.

Immortal X-Men - Once & Future- X-Cellent - X-Men: Red

Nobody cares about what you don't like, they barely care about what you do like.

Agents of a.r.c.a.n.a. #18
    amazing fantasy #6
    captain america #18
    fantastic four #18
    the mighty thor #18
    sons of ditko #1
    uncanny x-men #18
    aom quarantine special #2
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Here we are:

All-WINNERS SQUAD vs. LIBERTY LEGION #1
    CAPTAIN AMERICA #18
    DAREDEVIL #2
    FANTASTIC FOUR #18
    M'BAKU: WARLORD OF WAKANDA! #10
    THE MIGHTY THOR #18
    RUNAWAYS #18
    SONS OF DITKO #1
    SORCERERS OF THE STARS #12
    THE ULTIMATES #12
    UNCANNY X-MEN #18
    AOM QUARANTINE SPECIAL #2 (of ???)

Another month has passed in the mighty Age of Marvels manner, the smoke has cleared from the field of competition, and it is time once again to tally the sales based on YOUR purchases!

As every month, CBR’s Age of Marvels’ editorial staff wishes to sincerely thank everyone who participated in our fan-made solicitation project.

Follow all the latest developments at CBR’S AGE OF MARVELS BULLPEN!

Now, without further ado, CBR’s Age of Marvels’ monthly sales tally and voting results for MAY 2020!

TOTAL SALES: 97!
    TOP SELLING TITLE: AGENTS OF A.R.C.A.N.A. #18 with 7!
    RUNNER-UPS: AMAZING FANTASY #6, CAPTAIN AMERICA #18, FANTASTIC FOUR #18, THE INVINCIBLE IRON MAN #10, MARVEL SWIMSUIT SPECIAL #18, THE MIGHTY THOR #18, RUNAWAYS #18,
    SONS OF DITKO #1, UNCANNY X-MEN #18, and AOM QUARANTINE SPECIAL #2 (of ???) with 6!
    LOWEST SELLING TITLES: MOON KNIGHT #10 and ASTONISHING ANT-MAN AND THE WASP #16 with 4!

BREAKDOWN:

AGENTS OF A.R.C.A.N.A. #18 - 7
    AMAZING FANTASY #6 - 6
    CAPTAIN AMERICA #18 – 6
    FANTASTIC FOUR #18 - 6
    THE INVINCIBLE IRON MAN #10 - 6
    MARVEL SWIMSUIT SPECIAL #18 - 6
    THE MIGHTY THOR #18 - 6
    RUNAWAYS #18 - 6
    SONS OF DITKO #1 - 6
    UNCANNY X-MEN #18 - 6
    AOM QUARANTINE SPECIAL #2 (of ???) - 6
    SENSATIONAL SHE-HULK #17 - 5
    DAREDEVIL #2 - 5
    All-WINNERS SQUAD vs. LIBERTY LEGION #1 - 5
    M'BAKU: WARLORD OF WAKANDA! #10 - 5
    SORCERERS OF THE STARS #12 - 5
    THE ULTIMATES #12 - 5
    MOON KNIGHT #10 - 4
    ASTONISHING ANT-MAN AND THE WASP #16 - 4

Of course, the sales figures are hand tallied and subject to human error. If I have miscalculated any sales be assured that it was not intentional and, if brought to my attention, will be corrected ASAP.

We hope to see you all again next month! Sales victory will be rewarded handsomely! Reward points will be adjusted shortly.