Astonishing Member

Default What happened if the 5 revived a mutant who turn out to be alive anyway?!

Turns out the mutant in question, either A. Faked his death or death was faked. B. Survived or put in a state of sleep that resemble death, or the various other reason you can think in a comic book universe. and the 5 revived that mutant, is it possible? I could imagine how awkward it would be to have 2 of the mutant running around. Im sure if anyone sensing the death in the first place bound to make a mistake.

Quote Originally Posted by Rzerox21xx View Post
    Turns out the mutant in question, either A. Faked his death or death was faked. B. Survived or put in a state of sleep that resemble death, or the various other reason you can think in a comic book universe. and the 5 revived that mutant, is it possible? I could imagine how awkward it would be to have 2 of the mutant running around. Im sure if anyone sensing the death in the first place bound to make a mistake.
    Pretty sure this is the question the new X-Factor series will explore.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

It's also presumably being covered by Hickman with Vulcan.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Astonishing Member

another question if a soul will inhabit that new body of the not so dead mutant. i mean in Nick Spencer Amazing run in last year Kraven arc, it confirm the Billy Conners clone has his original soul. will it be 2 of the same soul, a different soul?

Quote Originally Posted by Rzerox21xx View Post
    another question if a soul will inhabit that new body of the not so dead mutant. i mean in Nick Spencer Amazing run in last year Kraven arc, it confirm the Billy Conners clone has his original soul. will it be 2 of the same soul, a different soul?
    The Connors family was brought back using the Jackel's cloning technique want the 5 are doing is different.
    There is no ignorance, there is knowledge.
    There is no fear, there is power.
    I am the heart of the Force.
    I am the revealing fire of light.
    I am the mystery of darkness.
    In balance with chaos and harmony,
    Immortal in the Force.

That's why they have X-Factor

BANNED

Leah is going to tell us what.