Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

I can see all of those missing books being digital exclusive (and then cancelled when a TPB is completed if they're not minis). Won't be long until we know - August solicits should come in a couple of days if it's released six days after DC's like it usually is.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

August sees Amazing Spider-Man #46 and #47, along with Spider-Woman #3, Venom #27, Black Cat #12, and the facsimile edition of Spider-Man #1.

Interestingly enough, Miles Morales: Spider-Man is nowhere to be seen. Neither is Amazing Mary Jane, Spider-Man Noir, Silk, Gwen Stacy, ASM: Daily Bugle, Scream: Curse of Carnage, or Morbius.

I think Miles Morales may get delayed/restructured to fit away from Outlawed, so that it could still be published without referring to it at all since those books aren't coming out.

Miles Morales #17 is out on June 10. Originally due April 1 and it's an Outlawed tie-in. They could alter issues 20 and 21 which aren't solicited yet if Champions gets cancelled, but they can't remove Outlawed completely.
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Marvel's official catalog now says that Mark Bagley is drawing issues #44 and #45 in July. I hope that's true, because jumping between artists is getting annoying in this book - especially since they now have the time to finish the art for one artist.

According to Marvel.com, Spider-Man Noir will return with issue 2 on September 2 digitally.

Meaningless. Some books have multiple issues on that date (and that should include Noir). It's a placeholder until a new date is announced.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Meaningless. Some books have multiple issues on that date (and that should include Noir). It's a placeholder until a new date is announced.
    It wasn't meaningless until it was clarified. You could stand to be a lot nicer in your posts, Digifiend.

Quote Originally Posted by WebSlingWonder View Post
    According to Marvel.com, Spider-Man Noir will return with issue 2 on September 2 digitally.
    Well crap, I figured this was going to happen. I enjoyed the first issue. So its $3.99 to read it digitally as well?

Quote Originally Posted by chachi View Post
    Well crap, I figured this was going to happen. I enjoyed the first issue. So its $3.99 to read it digitally as well?
    That may be the case. Keep in mind that the September 2 date is a current placeholder.

Spider Sense is Tingling Dangerous's Avatar

Quick question- is ASM#43 (physical) out today?
    Marvel wikia says yea but my LCS are still all shut.
    MY POWERS HAVE RETURNED TO ME!! I HAVEN'T LOST THEM!! I'M STILL SPIDER-MAN!

Quote Originally Posted by Dangerous View Post
    Quick question- is ASM#43 (physical) out today?
    Marvel wikia says yea but my LCS are still all shut.
    ASM #43 is out today!

Quote Originally Posted by WebSlingWonder View Post
    It wasn't meaningless until it was clarified. You could stand to be a lot nicer in your posts, Digifiend.
    Sorry. I'll admit, I was a bit annoyed when I posted that - because the same thing about September 2nd had been posted in half a dozen other threads. The fact multiple issues of the same title were scheduled for that date should've made it obvious it couldn't be trusted.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Sorry. I'll admit, I was a bit annoyed when I posted that - because the same thing about September 2nd had been posted in half a dozen other threads. The fact multiple issues of the same title were scheduled for that date should've made it obvious it couldn't be trusted.
    I understand that; for some people, that's not their first thought. That said, it's ultimately up to Marvel to communicate with its audience, but they're not doing that right now.

Marvel's now added Scream: Curse of Carnage to their digital-only list.