Thread: Castle Waiting

All-New Member

Question Castle Waiting

I discovered this book a little bit ago at my local library and got immersed in the characters. The abrupt ending was so disappointing. Felt like there were a lot of things it was leading up to. I'd like to know who Janes lover was and how they met. Also what becomes of her and her child. I saw on Linda Medley's Patrion that she's doing funding for a third but that was back in 2016. Does any one know anything else about the production of this series?

small press afficionado matt levin's Avatar

I'm a long-time reader of Castle Waiting, and a longer-time-waiting reader, who'd also like to see more, some day, somewhere, somehow...
    Age/Bronze, Age/Reptiles, Alex&Ada, Anne Bonnie, Astro City, Bone, Briggs Land, Cerebus, Criminal, Courtney Crumrin, Eleanor & the Egret, Fables, Fatale, Fell, Grass Kings, Green Valley, Goon, Gotham Midnight, Groo, Hellboy, Hillbilly, Incognegro, Jack Staff, JL8, Jonah Hex, Kane, Lazarus, Little Nemo, Lone Wolf, Next Wave, Popeye, Powers, Princess Ugg, Resident Alien, SiP, Squirrel Girl, Stray Bullets, 10G, Thief of Thieves, Tuki, Uncle Scrooge, Usagi, Velvet

All-New Member

Yeah, "Castle waiting" actually is a pretty ironic name come to think of it. Perhaps Medley cursed her own story from the title.