Page 889 of 5011 FirstFirst ... 38978983987988588688788888989089189289389993998913891889 ... LastLast
Results 13,321 to 13,335 of 75153

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    In my scenario (Trump getting 278), i was giving Biden Michigan and Wisconsin.
    What swing States do you give Trump?
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Trump has a secret bank account in China.
    https://www.nytimes.com/2020/10/20/u...gtype=Homepage

But Hunter's emails I guess.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    Trump has a secret bank account in China.
    https://www.nytimes.com/2020/10/20/u...gtype=Homepage

But Hunter's emails I guess.
    Meanwhile, China is the enemy of mankind because the virus came from there. Does Trump have a hotel in Beijing, or is he angling to build one?
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by Revolutionary_Jack View Post
    I can imagine Kasich getting some kind of reward for his endorsement of Biden and the Lincoln Project Republicans getting some kudos if Biden wins, yeah. Obama talked about appointing Republicans to his cabinet too in his run up in 2008, and in the end Robert Gates, Dubya's Sec. of Defense continued on under Obama. Obama also nominated Chuck Hagel for CIA chief but that position didn't get confirmed by Senate.
    Hagel was also one of Obama's Secretaries of Defense. I don't think he was considered for CIA chief.

David Petraeus was generally considered a Republican, and served as CIA director.

Jon Huntsman was the Ambassador to China.

Republican congressman Ray Lahood was Secretary of Transportation.

Republican senator Judd Gregg was chosen to Secretary of Commerce, but eventually declined.

So there is plenty of precedent for Republicans to be offered spots in a Biden administration.
    Sincerely,
    Thomas Mets

Who gives a ****. The Fact is he got more votes, period. The fact is the Florida Supreme Court ordered a Statewide recount. And that is what the SC stopped. So if dwelling on what Gore wanted helps you be okay with a stolen election, have at it. But Gore won, flat out, full stop. And the results of that horrible SC decision was an immoral war and a drowned American City. But rest well on your technicalities.
    If the argument is that "Gore won Florida, flat out, full stop" or that Dudya won "a stolen election" it matters whether the Supreme Court made the wrong call, and whether their intervention changed anything.

It's a different argument to suggest that the Supreme Court should have recognized that George W Bush would be the worse President, and therefore helped out Gore.
    Sincerely,
    Thomas Mets

Invincible Member

Quote Originally Posted by InformationGeek View Post
    Oh this i gotta see when I get home.
    He's threatening to release his own tape of the interview before the 60 minutes broadcast.

If he does ( and I don't think he will ) I can only imagine how it could be edited in a way that doesn't make him look like a baby.

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Mets View Post
    If the argument is that "Gore won Florida, flat out, full stop" or that Dudya won "a stolen election" it matters whether the Supreme Court made the wrong call, and whether their intervention changed anything.

It's a different argument to suggest that the Supreme Court should have recognized that George W Bush would be the worse President, and therefore helped out Gore.
    They picked their Party over their country. Same as the GOP is doing today. They picked a man who had list the popular vote to get more right wing reactionary Justices and push their agenda.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ed2962 View Post
    He's threatening to release his own tape of the interview before the 60 minutes broadcast.

If he does ( and I don't think he will ) I can only imagine how it could be edited in a way that doesn't make him look like a baby.
    How doctored will this be and how badly will it go once its discovered ? That should be fun.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

What swing States do you give Trump?
    Pennsylvania, Ohio, Florida, North Carolina, Georgia, and Arizona.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    How doctored will this be and how badly will it go once its discovered ? That should be fun.
    Something like this.

Last edited by Robotman; 10-20-2020 at 06:06 PM.

Those are all close, but I think he has to win them all. Let's hope not.

Quote Originally Posted by numberthirty View Post
    Meanwhile, here is what the Biden campaign is actually doing...
    You realize none of us care, right? Like, literally, no one cares.

I don't see how Trump wins Pennsylvania (and I have him retaining the Presidency), but the others are a good bet.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Last update for the night:

That rally he skipped 60 mins for and went to instead, Arizona? He confesses in front of his rally how he does business.

It is felony bro wry! The man confessed to a crime to his rally goers, on television and confessed to a crime. But he thinks it’s cool as he is president.

What was said: How he calls people, asks for money/services and willing to do favors. He mentioned energy.

People, that is a crime.

Edit: His rally goers are either ignorant or too stupid what to make of it. So they cheer anyway. They are so dumb, it’s not adorable, it’s sick.

I know this thread moves at a pretty decent clip. That said, this post was from a little while back. Might be worth quoting in case folks might have missed it.

Quote Originally Posted by Conn Seanery View Post
    Hey everyone. I realize that people can get fired up in a political thread, but I need you to understand that just because you're fired up it doesn't mean you have permission to treat other forum members like ****, make personal comments about them, or just generally deride/disrespect them. I don't care what the context is, you behave that way and you're out of here. I don't care how long you've been here, and I don't care if you're considered a staple of this thread/forum. Everyone had better make the extra effort to treat each other better or hold your tongue, otherwise you've got a booting coming.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by numberthirty View Post
    I know this thread moves at a pretty decent clip. That said, this post was from a little while back. Might be worth quoting in case folks might have missed it.
    Good point, but what is the official policy when people come into this thread just to stir crap up? Even the current situation aside it's been happening since 2016. And if Donny wins you can bet people will show up just to gloat. Even when posting here is something they simply never do otherwise.